Wondering

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• ddp1.png
    ddp1.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 0
No concern for border security,
There is literally no threat there.

soft on crime,
Examples?

soft on drugs
What does this even mean? This is a health care issue not a law enforcement issue.

gun-grabbing,
Where? When? Whose guns were taken? Citations needed.

over-regulation (CA leads the way),
Citations needed.

naked government power (lock downs, mask mandates, "essential business" favoritism, experimental "vaccine" mandates),
This is just silly.

hatred of American history,
What american history? Citations needed.

backing censorship (on topics from Covid to BLM to climate change...),
Again, this is just delusion. Citations needed.

Is there something specific in the piece that you find factually incorrect? What is your beef with Shellenberger?
Wow. Critical thinking skills have simply disappeared. What's the matter? Couldn't you blame it on ANTIFA this time?

Serious question: Do you actually believe this nonsense you spew or is this some sort of satire account?

There is literally no threat there.
So no illicit drugs or violent criminals have crossed the border? Is that your position?

Examples?
Never heard of now recalled Chesa Boudin? Gascon? Many others.

What does this even mean? This is a health care issue not a law enforcement issue.
Drug addicts who are violent, who burglarize to fund their habit are "a healthcare issue?"
Where? When? Whose guns were taken? Citations needed.
Criminalizing ownership after legal purchase then requiring sale or surrender has happened in several states with certain firearms and with standard capacity magazines.

Citations needed.
Prop 65. Banning natural gas hookups in new residential construction (Berkeley, San Jose, etc.). AB5. AB1346. The "Safe Handgun Registry." I could go on for several pages.

This is just silly.
How? Do think government should have unfettered power like this?

What american history? Citations needed.
Vandalizing statues and monuments, renaming bases, schools, buildings, etc.

Again, this is just delusion. Citations needed.
Really? You haven't heard about FB, fir example, being asked to stifle, limit, remove, "fact check" anything that questioned or opposed the views espoused by gov and pharma? The ones we now know were false?

I think you need to get out of your sad little bubble.

Wow. Critical thinking skills have simply disappeared. What's the matter? Couldn't you blame it on ANTIFA this time?
Where did I blame ANTIFA for this? The guy simply doesn't appear to be some MAGA "terrorist." But I guess that's what your critical thinking skills are telling you.

Serious question: Do you actually believe this nonsense you spew or is this some sort of satire account?
I've seen other sources corroborating various parts of the story. That the guy is Canadian, was in some sort of relationship with the woman who owns the house in Berkeley and lived there for some time. He's a nudist. He's known to be a drug user and unstable. He's into all kinds of whacky conspiracy theories. He's semi-homeless (lived in a storage unit, in an old school bus, etc.). But I guess that's not what they're talking about on The View.

Where did I blame ANTIFA for this? The guy simply doesn't appear to be some MAGA "terrorist." But I guess that's what your critical thinking skills are telling you.

I've seen other sources corroborating various parts of the story. That the guy is Canadian, was in some sort of relationship with the woman who owns the house in Berkeley and lived there for some time. He's a nudist. He's known to be a drug user and unstable. He's into all kinds of whacky conspiracy theories. He's semi-homeless (lived in a storage unit, in an old school bus, etc.). But I guess that's not what they're talking about on The View.
The conspiracy theories he's into are the classic red hat wearing mentally ill nonsense that so many on the right believe. So just stop.

So no illicit drugs or violent criminals have crossed the border? Is that your position?
They cross every border. So what? You only seem to care about the brown ones.

Drug addicts who are violent, who burglarize to fund their habit are "a healthcare issue?"
Yes.

Criminalizing ownership after legal purchase then requiring sale or surrender has happened in several states with certain firearms and with standard capacity magazines.

Citations needed.

Prop 65. Banning natural gas hookups in new residential construction (Berkeley, San Jose, etc.). AB5. AB1346. The "Safe Handgun Registry." I could go on for several pages.

How? Do think government should have unfettered power like this?
No. But my positions are consistent and not regurgitations of fictitious right wing talking points.

And if you think this is unfettered power then that's just silly.

Vandalizing statues and monuments, renaming bases, schools, buildings, etc.
Who is vandalizing statues? Did Mike Lindell come to you in a dream and tell you Nancy Pelosi did it?

How is renaming a school an issue on ANY LEVEL that upsets you? It happens every day? Who cares? Get a grip dude.

Really? You haven't heard about FB, fir example, being asked to stifle, limit, remove, "fact check" anything that questioned or opposed the views espoused by gov and pharma? The ones we now know were false?
Why are you afraid of fact checking? It should be done by everyone everywhere. You should also try thinking critically sometime.

I think you need to get out of your sad little bubble.

What bubble is that? The one Alex Jones told me about?

Oh wait, that was you.

Oh, gee, I dunno? Maybe housing, feeding, relocating the illegals crossers? Providing them "free" services? Or do you really think there are no negative consequences, financial or otherwise, that come with an unsecured border?
We should be feeding clothing and housing everyone who needs it.

Have you asked yourself why when we help brown people it upsets you?

US born people were twice as likely as the undocumented to be arrested for violent crime in Texas and two-and-a-half times as likely to be arrested for drug crimes. The idea that there are violent criminals are crossing the border just isn't true no matter how many times you watch that video of Trump on the escalator. It's racist nonsense, so just stop.

The biggest threat to security and democracy in the US right now comes from right wing white males. Just read the FBI domestic terrorism reports.

Turn off the Alex Jones and embrace reality. PLEASE. For the good of our country and for your own good.

They cross every border? So what? You only seem to care about the brown ones.
Eh? Are you projecting? My wife is a brown-skinned recent immigrant.

No. My aforementioned wife is also a nurse. Violent drug addicts are a criminal problem.

Citations needed.
Use the search, Luke.

No. But my positions are consistent and not regurgitations of fictitious right wing talking points.

Consistently limited.

And if you think this is unfettered power then that's just silly.
Having lived through the "emergency powers" crap in California on top of the unending regulatory overreach, yes, it is real. And wrong. I see you moved south out of NY. Why?

Who is vandalizing statues? Did Mike Lindell come to you in a dream and tell you Nancy Pelosi did it?

You slept through 2020? Really?

How is renaming a school an issue on ANY LEVEL that upsets you? It happens every day? Who cares? Get a grip dude.
When the renaming is done to erase history, yes it is a problem. I have a grip on reality (and history) which is why I see the problem.

Why are you afraid of fact checking? It should be done by everyone everywhere. You should also try thinking critically sometime.
I'm not afraid of anything. The problem is the "fact-checkers," not the facts. I'm a retired engineer with a BS and MS. I spent 29 years in high tech building complex computer vision systems. Critical thinking is not lacking here.

What bubble is that? The one Alex Jones told me about?
I don't care for Alex Jones. But having escaped the left bubble myself it is pretty apparent that you're still trapped in it.
Oh wait, that was you.

Your humor is also lacking.

We should be feeding clothing and housing everyone who needs it.
Let's invite them all to your house, then.

Have you asked yourself why when we help brown people it upsets you?
What? It really is offensive for you to imply that I am racist. Fully half of my friends are non-white. My wife is "a person of color" in your twisted vernacular. Give it up, man.

US born people were twice as likely as the undocumented to be arrested for violent crime in Texas and two-and-a-half times as likely to be arrested for drug crimes.
Citation needed.
The idea that there are violent criminals are crossing the border just isn't true no matter how many times you watch that video of Trump on the escalator. It's racist nonsense, so just stop.
https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/crime-records/texas-criminal-illegal-alien-data
The biggest threat to security and democracy in the US right now comes from right wing white males. Just read the FBI domestic terrorism reports.
Right. <sarcasm>

Turn off the Alex Jones and embrace reality. PLEASE. For the good of our country and for your own good.
Never have watched him, don't like him, has no influence on my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back