Wondering

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Citation needed.

https://ncpolicywatch.com/2021/08/0...-crime-research-shows-they-commit-a-lot-less/
Which part of this do you think proves your point?
Right. <sarcasm>
I know. Just ask the FBI.

Never have watched him, don't like him, has no influence on my opinions.
And yet you sound exactly like him.

WEIRD.

Let's invite them all to your house, then.
OK.

What? It really is offensive for you to imply that I am racist. Fully half of my friends are non-white. My wife is "a person of color" in your twisted vernacular. Give it up, man.
Give what up?

You're clearly bothered by brown people. You don't have the self knowledge to be aware of it yet, but hopefully you acquire that knowledge one day before you're marching with type of people we beat in WWII.

When the renaming is done to erase history, yes it is a problem. I have a grip on reality (and history) which is why I see the problem.
Who is trying to erase history? Please get help for this delusion.

Germany made the swastika illegal, and yet somehow history hasn't forgotten their leader or the fascists.

There is exactly ZERO evidence that anyone is trying to "erase history."

But have you asked yourself why you're so concerned about that specific history being "erased"?

I'm not afraid of anything. The problem is the "fact-checkers," not the facts. I'm a retired engineer with a BS and MS. I spent 29 years in high tech building complex computer vision systems. Critical thinking is not lacking here.
Why does the search for truth threaten you? Is it because most of what you believe is demonstrably false?

I don't care for Alex Jones. But having escaped the left bubble myself it is pretty apparent that you're still trapped in it.

Your humor is also lacking.
And yet your talking points mirror his exactly.

HOW ODD.

Illegal aliens do commit crime. The report regarding rates cannot account for unreported crimes nor unsolved crimes which are more common in communities with large numbers of illegals. If you are here illegally and are robbed or assaulted, would you call the police?

But, in the final analysis the rates are irrelevant . Large numbers of crimes are occurring which are perpetrated by illegal immigrants. Or is your argument that those crimes would have occurred anyway?

I know. Just ask the FBI.
Based on 2020 I'll beg to differ.

And yet you sound exactly like him.

WEIRD.
Wouldn't know. Don't watch, don't like.

Last edited:
OK.

Give what up?

You're clearly bothered by brown people. You don't have the self knowledge to be aware of it yet, but hopefully you acquire that knowledge one day before you're marching with type of people we beat in WWII.
I haven't ever reported anyone on this forum, but you're crossing a line here. You obviously don't know anything about me. Give up your ugly ad hominem. This is the kind of behavior that drove me away from voting D. You aren't going to convince anyone of your righteous purity with that hot garbage.

My father is a brain surgeon and an astronaut. It doesn't make me qualified to talk about either. You're falling to one of the many logical fallacies your posts are filled with. APPEALING TO AUTHORITY.
It wasn't an appeal to authority. It was a call for sanity. I don't want my wife or anyone else in the medical profession to be given responsibility to "treat" violent criminal drug addicts. It's called compassion. The addict has chosen their path and the dangerous burden of "solving" their personal problems shouldn't be thrust onto nurses and doctors just because some virtue-signalling morons think it should be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back