Franfurt Musikmesse

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Campbell

If anyone's attending Frankfurt Musikmesse Jakob Erland and I will be in Hall 9.0 booth F30 from the 5th through the 8th. Stop by.

Our distributor is still negotiating a booth I think.  Anyway it seem that this year will be just my boss there.

have fun guys!

Bumpin'

Gyraf Audio will be at the Messe in Frankfurt: We can be found in Hall 9.0 stand F30, also showing our newest product: The G24, a passive compressor with a couple of all-new twists.

You'll also get a chance to hear a selection of our other products, including the ground-breaking G23 "Linear Tilt" equalizer.

Stop by and listen!

Jakob Erland
Gyraf Audio

So, how was it?

Didn't manage to go this year but I got the impression that I didn't miss much.

warpie said:
So, how was it?

Didn't manage to go this year but I got the impression that I didn't miss much.

It was indeed a bit disappointing. Very few companies did show up.
It was quite ok in hall 9 where all the recording and studio stuff was located and we had lots of people coming to our booth, but that was propably more related to the  48 channel API Legacy AXS console than to anything else :)

Yes, we had a good show in hall 9 - the messe being small actually only translated into a concentration of the people you would want there.

The exhibitors missing were the big-industry: fender, gibson, marshall, behringer, tc etc. 

Not really a loss imo, but it might influence economics of future musikmesse's in a negative direction.

Jakob E.

gyraf said:
Yes, we had a good show in hall 9 - the messe being small actually only translated into a concentration of the people you would want there.

The exhibitors missing were the big-industry: fender, gibson, marshall, behringer, tc etc. 

Not really a loss imo, but it might influence economics of future musikmesse's in a negative direction.

Jakob E.

.....seem so ....... (thanks to internet ...)
positive ?
negative ?

not the same for the markets like food, wine, beer, and other more .....

cheers

Latest posts

Back