API knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any good source for knob inserts in 2024? I am looking for white, green, brown, red in various sizes.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I am going to try some other set screws. I did a small order with my favorite hardware vendor, BOLT DEPOT, and we will see if better quality set screws will do the trick.
This is where I get most of my hardware too, and I almost always get 100 of whatever I’m ordering. I try to use star bit for everything, hex when star isn’t available, and even started replacing all of the Phillips hardware that comes with the chassis. I now have a huge stock of black and stainless from 3-48 to 10-32 and M2-M5 in numerous lengths. I hate having to wait for a hardware order to finish a project.

Earlier this year I was looking for some M3 lengths shorter than what Bolt Depot offers, as well as some flanged M3 nuts and various size black lock nuts and washers, and got them from Monster Bolts. They’re only 3 hours from me and it arrived lightning quick. They also offer anodized colors, which is a rabbit hole I haven’t gone down yet haha.

Back