C414 body

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jenny was actually fired for embezzling money or something recently apparently
Hello,
I am Jenny. I want to clear something that happened during the past months.

Shuaiyin has been sold out and finished the sharehold transfer on July, 2023. The new owner has taken over the company. Shuaiyin has been established in 2001 by an experienced engineer from Shanghai Feilo. I joined it on 2006. After 2013, my boss healthy is not well, I help him running the company with his daughter. We have been very good relationships until the new owner come in on July.

I have been stayed Shuaiyin for 17 years and always devoted to developing the new products and supply the good service to all of the clients. Before I left Shuaiyin, I had to give all of the email address and the clients’ files to them. I cannot control what the new owner will say. But for me, I do what I can do for Shuaiyin and I am not regretting for my past 17 years work.

In the following days, I shall still stick to the mics, parts related area that I am interested.

Best regards,
Jenny

jenny was actually fired for embezzling money or something recently apparently
Dear fellow GDIY members,
I do NOT believe those accusations against Jenny are true. Not at all.
Please let’s be very careful with “allegedly“ & “apparent” accusations.
Two countries where I know, for fact, that it’s way too easy to destroy someone’s
reputation with embezzlement or alleged corruption accusations.
Well, that’s Russia & China.
(legacy of communism ? maybe, or not?)

Here In France, you’d get a Medal or the Legion d'Honneur for such misdemeanour 😂

But jokes aside. The very little I know & discused with another GDIY member Is: The previous owner of Shuaiyin had health issues, not so long ago. The new owners who bought the Cie. had a gripe with Jenny who served under the previous owner for 13-17 so years. Power struggle + major cat fight = accusations - firing !
The rest, Is Chineese whispers.
(pardon the pun)

If the said accusations were any true, I’m sure, Jenny would have been charged and emprisoned by now. Instead she faithfully answered my e-mails & sent me Mic parts just this week. All legally, over the board business. That's all that I can say here.

Peace to you all my dear GDIY’rs.

M

Last edited:
Anyway!
Back to our normal program !

Big shout to @Vac11 for this fantastic V414 project!!! The PCB’s look fab!
Not a project for the faint hearted or noobs that’s for sure. But it’s great!
Just get them now !!!!

Vielen Dank to @HerbertR for pointing out to were to find some of the parts!

And yes I did get C414 bodies from Jenny above mentioned AND two of the now Infamous new Chinese C12 V2 capsules (despite my family Doctor - Dr. Faugère’s advice, against it 😂)

Thanks to you all, I can’t wait to finish this and post some samples of the V414 (P48) version of the C414.

M

Attachments

• 202B0465-C615-46D0-B07A-32BCEF360719.jpeg
    202B0465-C615-46D0-B07A-32BCEF360719.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 4
Anyway!
Back to our normal program !

Big shout to @Vac11 for this fantastic V414 project!!! The PCB’s look fab!
Not a project for the faint hearted or noobs that’s for sure. But it’s great!
Just get them now !!!!

Vielen Dank to @HerbertR for pointing out to were to find some of the parts!

And yes I did get C414 bodies from Jenny above mentioned AND two of the now Infamous new Chinese C12 V2 capsules (despite my family Doctor - Dr. Faugère’s advice, against it 😂)

Thanks to you all, I can’t wait to finish this and post some samples of the V414 (P48) version of the C414.

M

wow the quality of the build looks amazing! Congrats to everyone involved in this project.

I have two V414 kits arriving soon and I've got two Tim Campbell capsules on hand.

The problem is I'm having no luck at all finding any 2SK30 O FET transistors.

I found some in The UK but they will not ship to the USA. I've gotten other projects shipped from the UK so I don't know what the deal is, but it is what it is as they say. . .

So it seems like I've hit a brick wall and this project might be dead in the water before I even start it. 'Next time I want to build a project, I'm going to make sure I can source the parts! Lesson learned. Shame on me!

Can anyone tell me whether or not "2SK30A O" and "2SK30 O" are the same FET? I can get a 2SK30A O here in the states.

Thanks!

Try to get original Toshibas with Ending -O, Idss should be 0.6-1.4.
The (very rare) -R will not work. The -Y and more much more available -GR should theoretically also work, but some components needs a correction in the circuit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227-212715~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227-212715~2.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 1
Try to get original Toshibas with Ending -O, Idss should be 0.6-1.4.
The (very rare) -R will not work. The -Y and more much more available -GR should theoretically also work, but some components needs a correction in the circuit.
"2SK30A O" are the ones I have on order now. At least that's what the eBay site said. . . But if I can find some actual 2SK30 O, then of course I'll go with those.

I have two V414 kits arriving soon and I've got two Tim Campbell capsules on hand.
How are you getting on with this project? Don't hesitate to PM for help.

These V414 have been put through their paces today. Piano & Acc. Guitar.
Really nice sounding, everybody in here is happy with how they perform.
Best investment in a long time.
M

Attachments

• FB4931EC-64F0-4BA2-9C23-C43B0400124F.jpeg
    FB4931EC-64F0-4BA2-9C23-C43B0400124F.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 1
  • CFF81F0E-C837-4211-B1AF-7B329C034680.jpeg
    CFF81F0E-C837-4211-B1AF-7B329C034680.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
I just got the PF 5102 Transistors from Banzai Music yesterday. I now have the Moby transformers also. I still need to get going on the rest of the BOM.

My live recording work is starting up again; it revolves around the collage season. From here 'till graduation I'll be a busy boy (I hope!). So right now I'm kind of setting this project on the back burner. I've got a show this weekend, and a new digital mixer to learn before then!

Thank you for your offer of assistance! I hope I won't need it but it's really appreciated.

How are you getting on with this project? Don't hesitate to PM for help.

These V414 have been put through their paces today. Piano & Acc. Guitar.
Really nice sounding, everybody in here is happy with how they perform.
Best investment in a long time.
M
@Migs 31 where did you source the shorter capsule holders there?

I’ve most of the parts incoming for these.

Latest posts

Back