Donate!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! This is cool.
I just made a donation and hope to conitnue do it every once in a while when I can.
Maybe we should have donation drives like PBS (at least we don't have commercials every 15 - 20 minutes). :grin:

Hi Chae,
It's sad about Prodigy Pro, but I like your focus on the other Prodigy services which seem to be exciting. BTW, I still need to get some Sowter transformers, who will be our supplier from now on? :sad:

regards,
grant

where do you think I got the milk from... :shock:

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

I got off work early today after attending an all-day seminar on low power FPGAs..

I'm in good spirits..

or..

The good spirits are in me... :sam: :sam:

My spirits tell me to go to sleep, but before that let me tell you that I just sent some haelp to this beloved forum. :thumb:
halp-i-not-cheezburger.jpg

[quote author="[silent:arts]"]
for the future, to keep the forum alive, it wouldn't hurt anyone if, in example, me, Gustav, Purusha, PeterC, EdcorUSA and so on would just add one Dollar (or any other amount) to each PCB, order, whatever to donate it to this place.

just a thought[/quote]

I think this is a great idea, $1 or €1 on top of each pcb/group buy item (as long as it's not metal film resistors or something). The seller loses nothing and the buyer is still getting incredible value (as we all do so often).

I'm on holidays at the moment and my credit card is fully maxed :shock: but I will start a little jumble/yard sale thread when I get home and we can sell a few spare parts to keep things rolling here.

Sorry to hear of the close of one division of the Prodigy Empire but these kinds of tough decisions usually precede periods of wanton profit :green:

Best of luck to you all.

Cheers,
Ruairi

[quote author="[silent:arts]"]

for the future, to keep the forum alive, it wouldn't hurt anyone if, in example, me, Gustav, Purusha, PeterC, EdcorUSA and so on would just add one Dollar (or any other amount) to each PCB, order, whatever to donate it to this place.[/quote]

Excellent, excellent idea. Very good of you to do that, V.

T

[quote author="Viitalahde"][quote author="Svart"]I just snorted milk out of my nose.. thanks a lot![/quote]

Shit, I always thought milk came out of nipples![/quote]

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :green:

Donation on the way! Sorry to hear of things with Prodigy-Pro, Chae, however, like Ruairi said, these things usually work out for the better in the end. Best of luck to you and thank you for keeping this forum alive!

donation done - expect some in the future, good idea on the black market sales.

also donated jeffry for the twin-x picture host some time ago - if you also use his service - just as a quick reminder.

-max

[quote author="ioaudio"]donation done - expect some in the future, good idea on the black market sales.

also donated jeffry for the twin-x picture host some time ago - if you also use his service - just as a quick reminder.

-max[/quote]

Thanks again for that Max!!!

Sorry people for the downtime but the current server is crappy. I am moving to a new server and it doesn't go smooth.

I was hoping i would succeed today but it will probably be tomorrow.

-Jeffry

Back