FFBE-32-02-242 (Famous Four Band Eq)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, the boards are still available but front panels are scarce. depending on how many pieces are needed i will decide to do another order to schaeffer

220€ plus shipping. bear in mind that this a partial kit with frontpanel, pcbs, potentiometers, knobs and some minor hardware

yes, but there are two things to consider:
first, the module is made of two pcbs, so there are two BOMs
second, the items in the mouser cart that i've made can sometimes be backordered, this means that you buy the item but it will be delivered to you once is back in stock, and this can take weeks. if you don't want to wait too long you just cancel the item from the cart and then choose an equivalent that is readily available

pahstah said:
yes, but there are two things to consider:
first, the module is made of two pcbs, so there are two BOMs
second, the items in the mouser cart that i've made can sometimes be backordered, this means that you buy the item but it will be delivered to you once is back in stock, and this can take weeks. if you don't want to wait too long you just cancel the item from the cart and then choose an equivalent that is readily available

Oh yeah. I'be had to do that a million times for other projects. No worries.  :)

Hello, thanks a lot for this project!

Are some PCBs still available?

Would be interested in a pair of each type (six units in total), without faceplate...

Latest posts

Back