• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Group buy for Grayhill 71 Series 3 deck, 1 pole switches

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The order was placed on May 20th, the standard ship date is 16 weeks. I will reach out to them next week to see if I can get a more accurate order completion date.

USPS will send you boxes for free. I often use the small flat rate box inside the flat rate padded envelope. It is difficult to find shipping with tracking for much less $

It's on the USPS site here.

You can also walk into a post office, if one is convenient to you, and simply take as many as you want. The boxes are offered for free, and you pay the flat rate at time of shipping.

Not many Post Offices have the padded envelopes in stock but they will mail 100 to you for free.
Th SFRB fits so nicely inside and it costs the same price to ship.
You are only allowed use the shipping materials to ship using USPS

I will have to check once these orders go out. But any extras I may have will not be the same price as when the group buy was open.

Thanks!

Paul

Back