Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Igor, I'm Tano from Italy.
I need to know if there is a kit of 2254c compressor.
thanks.......... ;D

Hi to all, and ALL THE BEST IN 2011!

Wish you tones of good vibe, health, luck and music of course.

I had a little vacation for few days, sorry for delay with support threads answers.
Going to pass on it right now.

2254C kits/PCB's: please check first page of this thread.

payment send for a 2254 kit. thanks :)

Can't wait for the 2 stepped EQ (pultec and sontec Mastering).

Best regards and happy new year.

Hurray!
Guys, sorry, have a busy days again...
Will have more time for forum fun at weekend; all orders before Jan 6th were shipped.
F76 kits: Grayhill switches arriving at Jan 18th, as I was informed by distributor.

hello igor :) i hope u had a great new years and hollidays. i was wondering if the pcbs of the mastering sontec eq  would be ready soon? :) cant wait to get my hands on that! will u make kits for that?

cheers! :)

hi igor,
best DIY wishes for 2011
4 x 2448 power supply PCB ordered and paid with paypal;
thanks for offering us such great projects
best regards
francois

Igor,
Haven't received any VCA's with my full featured MixBuzz1 kit. Looks like 8 for the VCA cards,
2 for the side chains, and 2 for the CnB board. 12 all together. When will they arrive?

Hi!
Haven't received any VCA's with my full featured MixBuzz1 kit. Looks like 8 for the VCA cards,
2 for the side chains, and 2 for the CnB board. 12 all together. When will they arrive?

There were some kits with VCA's on backorder-we ordered 250 VCA's and supplier had only 90 at this moment;
BTW, it is "normal" thing not just with small suppliers, same happens even with Digik#y etc:
after paying for the order, you get notification about "back-ordered" items....
Instead of waiting for VCA's we sent kits first. I know what is waiting for package with a new toy,
and we just took the shipping costs for missing VCA's on our own.
There are 10 VCA's used in MixBuzz1 wit "soundpath upgrade", i.e. 4x paralleled VCA's
in each channel audiopath and 1 vca in each channel's detector.
VCA's aren't used in C&B.
The VCA's and MIX pots were sent a week ago; please allow some time to arrive.

Update on 51X F76. Grayhill switches arrived, now they are in the customs.
As soon as.... We will complete the kits and send.

Hope to have more time at weekend, now have to finnish the absolutely non-audio project (on pic) ASAP :)

Attachments

• t_4layers.JPG
    t_4layers.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 46
OK. An RJ45 socket, A surface mount microprocessor. lots of 14W IDC headers Hmmmmmmm...

The reason I counted 12 VCA's is there are 2 rows of 8 pin dip sockets on the meter driver board.
If not VCA's what goes in them? All the pictures show VCA's in the meter driver board, 2 in the sidechain filters, and 8 in the 2 VCA cards.

Hi Igor,
Payment sent for 2X Pairs of 202X replacement boards.

Best Regards

Marc

Hi Igor.

I have one F76 paid for already [& 2 of Andre's Lundahls which you ship with the kit?]
Do I have time to add the second F76 now before you ship? If so I'll take it [with matched FETs]
If I can add it to the order I'd also take 2 of your bypass PCBs [NC3MAH/FAH type XLR, 54mm between XLR's centers]
If yes, let me know the total and I'll paypal right away

The Gimmer

Latest posts

Back