Klark Teknik KT-2A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for capacitor value, is the one in question sitting in the audio path? If so, it's likely to be about frequency response.
The consistent description that I keep finding in this thread is to replace “the big yellow capacitor” (thread #28, 55, 59, 117) - on my PCB, the biggest yellow capacitor is C8 and is the one that I have circled in the previous screenshot.
I am trying to confirm whether that is actually the correct capacitor to replace and if the value specified (10uf/250v also from this thread #95) in my previous comment is the correct value to replace it with. Or should I find an exact replacement for how it is actually labeled on the PCB(104J400)?

Last edited:
The consistent description that I keep finding in this thread is to replace “the big yellow capacitor” (thread #28, 55, 59, 117) - on my PCB, the biggest yellow capacitor is C8 and is the one that I have circled in the previous screenshot.
I am trying to confirm whether that is actually the correct capacitor to replace and if the value specified (10uf/250v also from this thread #95) in my previous comment is the correct value to replace it with. Or should I find an exact replacement for how it is actually labeled on the PCB(104J400)?
Check out post #30….

Check out post #30….
I have read that paragraph so many times and I don’t think I ever noticed the words “It's mounted on the vertical PCB” until today.
This explains why the big yellow one I had selected didn’t seem particularly big. I believe that I have located it correctly now in the attached photo.
thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9585.jpeg
    IMG_9585.jpeg
    754.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back