Maiku K47, K87 & CK12 capsules – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

One order was changed from K87 to K47 – still 1x K87 left if someone wants to grab it.

Is the CK12 a true c12 type?  chambered backplates?

Also, how would the 47 compare with some of the more pricey handmade 47 types in the $250-$300 USD range?  I'm wanting to build a U47 clone for my studio, but already have some solid state mics with an rk47 - I'm wanting this much more expensive mic build to be a clear improvement.  Now I'm seriously considering buying these instead

The CK12 aren't multi-chambered. Those start at around €350-€400 minimum (best is CT12!)

The K47 is a clear improvement over the RK47! These Maiku's are €200 boutique capsules. Falls in the same category as the pricier ones you mentioned.

Ericbazaar said:
Yes! I've tested the k47 and the build quality is excelent. I dont have a original k47 to compare but the sound is straight mid foward with flat high response. The transient response is fast.  One m49 build with these capsule is now in berlin to test the capsule against neumann classic mics like u67, m269c and u47.
I got answer by the end of the next week.

Bump: any more feedback about the k47? Thanks!

Thanks!

K87 sold out
CK12 – 5pcs left
K47 – 18pcs left

3-days left  ;)

salut !

just to clearify: I changed my order from 87 to 47  did you note that ?

thank you, Nicholas  ..studiobeige.de

Latest posts

Back