Montreal Group buys & DIY meeting ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, like I mentionned earlier, if you guys feel like a get together sunday night on the 10th, it could be at Brutopia (downstairs) on Crescent St, where we could have micro- :sam: s and light food, and after cross over to the studio to hang out and test some kits...

[quote author="lozion"]mm?[/quote]

lozion,

You're damn right ! :green:

The Meeting is sunday !!!

So what's the plan ? Do we choose a place to meet near you studio ? what's your suggestion ? At what time ?

Last call : Who's coming ?

eD)))

As I said before I may be able to make it but I won't know until Sunday.

But if I don't know what time and place you guys are at, and where you will end up it will be hard to find you.

If I don't make it, have a great time and please let us know what happened. Pictures would be nice.

cheers

jim

Andy,

Do you have to go back to St-Sauveur after the meeting ? Or you have a place to stay in Montreal ?

I'm asking because I could maybe give you a lift from St-Sauveur to Mtl as I will spend the W-E in the Laurentides. (to be confirmed)

eD

Ok, well here goes:
Brutopia is on Crescent Street, downtown Montreal, across from the studio. Unfortunately, the kitchen is closed on Sundays... But it's still a place to have a beer and meet. After, we can cross over to the Furnace http://myspace.com/studiofurnace
where we can hook up a few kits and have some fun a-b'ing stuff.
There is also a lounge area, so you could BYOB(!). Would 7ish be good?
Brutopia's website is:

http://www.brutopia.net/

I'd like to know if this is going to happen as we are real busy and in the middle of integrating new gear so, if it isnt, we would put the time to good use...
Feel free to call me if need be.
Cheers,

Eric Lauzon
c: 514-704-0060
[email protected]

:guinness: :sam: :guinness: 1st meeting !!! :guinness: :sam: :guinness:

SUNDAY 10th - 7 p.m.

Brutopia Bar, 1219 Crescent Street !
(between René-Lévesque & Sainte-Catherine)

So far, these are the ones that will come :

1) vertiges
2) lozion
3) sysexguy
4) jim (if he can make it)
5) outoftune

Who else ?

eD)))

PS1 : Eric, please don't worry if your control room is not operational ! It a first meeting so... let's start to meet each other and talk about our different projects (as my english sucks, it's gonna be slow :wink: ) Let's have a drink or two :green: . It doesn't matter if we don't A-B stuff...

Back