PRR-176 Vari-Mu Rev 3 PCB Group Buy(CLOSED)! & CLX-VU Circuit Boards!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! So will get the boards ordered. If anyone else wants one for the price you still can, but I'll go ahead and order these tommorow. You can go ahead and pay via paypal to:

[email protected]

Thanks!

usekgb said:
How much should I send you for a stereo set of parts kits, shipping to Salt Lake?

100 per parts kit = 200$ and shipping is included.
If you need PCBs also they are 25$ a piece (one channel per pcb).

Best,
Abe

flaheu said:
Sorry for my dumb question  :-[

How much for 2 kit shipping included to Belgium ?

Thanks

Good Question! I believe shipping will be around 30$ dollars world wide, I'll split with you so its 15$ for a stereo kit. 10$ for mono kit.  Free shipping worldwide on PCBs.

Winetree said:
I'm in for a stereo parts kit. What's the date they ship?
Do we pay now or wait till they're in.

We are shooting on shipping them by the end of February. The payment is due before they ship, to guarantee you will be a part of the pre order.
Thanks!
Abe

Bump to say the pre order for PCBs and kits are closing!! Will still be available on my site, but for more shipping $$ and little more $$.
Thanks!
Abe

abechap024 said:
Bump to say the pre order for PCBs and kits are closing!! Will still be available on my site, but for more shipping $$ and little more $$.
Thanks!
Abe

uh oh.. that scares me.. is there a list with confirmed pre orders?

abechap024 said:
Hello!
Hope everyone had a good new year. Its time for a CLX-VU Rev 3 circuit board order. Its 25$ a board and that includes shipping! Git em while their hot! I'll probably keep it open for a couple weeks, upon time if we get enough people we'll collect the funds and get them ordered.

Hi Abe, I did not complete the order because it added shipping for the PCBs only order.  I was under the impression that the shipping was included in the $25 board price.  Is this not the case?
Thanks!
-Grant

Hi Guys,
Your fine, no huge rush.  ;D

dissonantstring said:
Hi Abe, I did not complete the order because it added shipping for the PCBs only order.  I was under the impression that the shipping was included in the $25 board price.  Is this not the case?
Thanks!
-Grant

Hi Grant,
Yes, if you order through my site its still going to add shipping. If you just send paypal payment, with a comment on the payment including your address and what you ordered  it will be fine. Sorry for not making this clearer from the get go.

There should be plenty for everyone, I just wanted to get the ball rolling and send out the order for the PCBs and Parts. How much longer do you all need me to keep the Pre order open? Another couple weeks or so wouldn't be  a problem.

Best,
Abe

Thanks everyone! I'm Keeping track of all your paypal payments. I'm going to keep it open for another week or so, though we should have enough to order boards in a couple days. So it shouldn't extend the wait time.

Thanks again everyone! I'm in the studio right now and running a rock vocal through a CLX -> kepex gates --> an mnats 1176 (weird signal flow i know) and its crazy!! (in a good way)

So hopefully these will be really useful to everyone.

Best,
Abe

Latest posts

Back