PRR-176 Vari-Mu Rev 3 PCB Group Buy(CLOSED)! & CLX-VU Circuit Boards!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Also because of the Chinese new year, might as well leave it open another week. Even if i sent out the order last week wouldn't receive it any sooner!

Cheers,
Abe

What do I need to do to order this kit? I would like 2 pc boards, 2 $100 kits of parts and shipping.
Thanks
RF

Bongo said:
What do I need to do to order this kit? I would like 2 pc boards, 2 $100 kits of parts and shipping.
Thanks
RF

Hello,

2 Boards = 50$
2 kits = 200$

free shipping if your in the USA, otherwise 15$ for international orders.

So USA = 250$ for stereo kit and International = 265$

Send total USD to [email protected] via paypal. Don't forget to include your shipping address and what you are ordering!

Thanks!
Abe

Hey Abe, can I still chime in on the order?
Could send the money right away.

sidewalkmantra said:
I'd like a stereo pair of the full kits including PCB's if they are still available and shipped to Australia!

Thanks

Hi Yep! You got it.

Katash said:
Hey Abe, can I still chime in on the order?
Could send the money right away.

Yep! Still open. Sending the order THIS WEEK. New Years holiday is finally over in the orient and things are good to go.

Thanks!

Quick question, I plan to build mine with DBX 200 series VCAs but it seems the manual does not support that installation.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for 200 series installation instruction in the Rev 3 CLX?
Also, does this board allow for use of the original DBX RMS (208 or 209)?
Thank you.

Latest posts

Back