PRR-176 Vari-Mu Rev 3 PCB Group Buy(CLOSED)! & CLX-VU Circuit Boards!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spencerleehorton said:
hi,

wanted to order the kit for a stereo unit, do you offer a kit for stereo or just mono?
also when are you back in stock?

regards

Spence.

Hmmm....If your talking about the CLX kits, I don't plan on restocking those soon...thats kinda a one time type thing, every year or so. (Will try to stock more next time I do it)

But if your talking about the PRR-176, it is just stereo, and haven't thought about doing a kit for this one, because most of it is just Transformers and tubes!! :) But might possibly consider sourcing all those little components that are sometimes a pain to sit down and get all together, everything besides transformers (audio and power) and meters, but could do all the pots, caps and resistors...if there is interest.

Apache5 said:
Hi, wanted to buy a stereo 176 vari-mu rev3 pcb set,  group still opened? ??? 50$ to Spain, right?
Thanks

Salut!

Arnau

Hi Arnau,
Yep still open! Planning on closing it, near the end of this month. Thanks!
-Abe

are these pcb's still available?

I read through as much of these threads as I could find.... I've done a couple difficult builds but never tubes, from what I can tell, diligence, patience, and care are the keys to making this work. my only concern is properly sourcing everything, but everything seems quite common.... the PSU is now separate  from the channel board correct? okay, that concludes the newb questions. thanks.

Esoterimix said:
are these pcb's still available?

I read through as much of these threads as I could find.... I've done a couple difficult builds but never tubes, from what I can tell, diligence, patience, and care are the keys to making this work. my only concern is properly sourcing everything, but everything seems quite common.... the PSU is now separate  from the channel board correct? okay, that concludes the newb questions. thanks.

Hi,
Yep still available...for one more day! Then we send off the order this week. PSU is separate...I'm going to try and plan to put together a little build manual for this one with lots of pictures, to make it a little more easy to build.
Thanks,
Abe

So! thanks to everyone who participated! We are now getting ready to send out the order!! Should be a couple weeks or so..
Thanks!

No chance of a partial refund? I saw your post on here for the rev3 pre-orders and clicked the your web link under your nickname. Or is a store purchase set in stone? :p

abechap024 said:
So! thanks to everyone who participated! We are now getting ready to send out the order!! Should be a couple weeks or so..
Thanks!

sweet!! let us know if you ever get an eta.. already have most of the parts in  8) 8)

Latest posts

Back