Pultec - Knobs - Lundahl - Edcor - Shielding - Inductors - Trafos - Panels

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Who,

It's time to order the missing parts for my pair of P2P EQP (caycosta).
Before order, i like to know if the Xfrm - Pri.: 2x115v- Sec.: 250v - 6,3vct - 5v is the good substitue for the chicago PSC55
or if the Pri.: 2x115v- Sec.: 500vct - 6,3vct - 5vac is better

See you soon on your shop for knobs and xfrms

Thx
Creal

Hi Creal,

thank you for the request,

yes, i let the 250v-0v-250v, 6.3vct, 5v especially made for those p2p EQP projects.
the trafo is exact the same one as the 500vct - I only call them different cause some people know them as 500vct and some as 250v-0v-250v.

The 5v is only for the jewel light.

Depending were you are going to place the trafo i would also suggest one of the normal shielding shields. I use them in every build myself as the other products i offer  :) hope you like it.

I am done with my g-pultec project in some days and will put some pics in.
The p2p EQP is an awesome project. But take care with the high voltages!

thanks
kindly
"who"

hi who
account created and email sent to be a diyfriend.
who said:
Depending were you are going to place the trafo i would also suggest one of the normal shielding shields. I use them in every build myself as the other products i offer  :) hope you like it.

I am done with my g-pultec project in some days and will put some pics in.
The p2p EQP is an awesome project. But take care with the high voltages!

i'll make a dischager, for sure i don't want to die in a plutec ;)
thx

Just registered at your website and sent a mail.

Best regards,

s

Hello,
I recieved the xforms and the knobs this morning.
That's great, now it's just missing 2 caps for finish my Pultecs.

Merry Chrismas
Creal

I bought a couple of the transfo shielding lams from don-audio and it greatly improved humming in one of my preamp builds!

Highly recommended!

Cheers,

Mike

Those are some sick front panels... Its always hard to tell from the pictures but that pultec blue is the same shade as the original Pultecs?

I also freaking love that black pultec faceplate

Hello Kishibashi,

yes the color is based on the original color that a great Member Frank find out with a huge afford.
Now all with front|back powder coating as this is the most reliable painting for less afford.
The dark brown/black one looks pretty good as well with white inlines. But i most like the powder coating panel.
I try to get sorted out a special power toroidal trafo in the near future that works pretty easy with the g-pultec pcbs.
Thank you very much.

Hey, has anyone in the US ordered a transformer via World Parcel? Mine was shipped 4 weeks ago and still hasn't shown up. :( I had a World Letter with knobs arrive within two weeks, and most postal shipments from Europe seem to take about that long, too. 
Just curious to hear what others have experienced.

bobine said:
Hey, has anyone in the US ordered a transformer via World Parcel? Mine was shipped 4 weeks ago and still hasn't shown up. :( I had a World Letter with knobs arrive within two weeks, and most postal shipments from Europe seem to take about that long, too.  
Just curious to hear what others have experienced.

Hi Bobine,
please contact me direct in the future if something happens like that . You ordered the package with the "not insured" option.
you had luck cause i shipped your package insured for my failing.
here is the tracking code:
http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/set_identcodes.do;?idc=886018151299
it seems to stuck since January at the post office. Sorry for that. I will contact dhl tomorrow and maybe need to fill out an inquiry.
I will do the best that it will be clarified as fast as possible!
kindly "who"

Hi Who,

I don't know why but i need to register again on your website.
I sent you a email for the DIY friend account and question about the 3U front panel

I like to know if you have a 3U frontpanel with original color and labels.

I don't want to have GPultec because my pair of EQP is P2P clone.
I like to have :

PULTEC
PROGRAM EQUALIZER EQP-1A
PULSE TECHNIQUES, INC.
WEST ENGLEWOOD, NJ

It is possible?
Best,
Cyril

I just noticed you have me down for a "Front Panel" but I was looking for  a case....... where's the case??? If you can supply a case I might go for the face plate......

hi thestudio,
i was talking with the aluminum manufacturer about steel plates for top and bottom and it was not possible to produce the cases for a realisic price with those ones + the request was too low...  so i decided to go for standard robeshop cases with vented tops. They need a little bit more work to drill xlr´s and cuts for the power supply but they are very heavy made, full steel and give the wanted shielding as the dual la-2a will be used in mastering in my case mostly. Aluminum does not provide a good shielding and is very expensive - Those robeshop steel cases do provide a good shielding and have a good price. I think that was the reason not many people wanted these alu cases.
best regards
"who"

Latest posts

Back