Pultec - Knobs - Lundahl - Edcor - Shielding - Inductors - Trafos - Panels

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi thestudio,
yes i am sorry too i had to cancel the case-project cause of the manufacturer could not produce steel bottom and top plates.
But if you want i can give you my prototype for a little percent. It looks very cool and it is very stable as a steel case.
As i am going to use this dual la2a for mastering i do not have a need for it and can give it away.
But i do not know if you will be happy with it´s non existing shielding qualities. I think together with a toroid wrapper it should not be a big problem if you do not use it above or in your mastering chain.

kind regards
"who"

Hi sonicwarrior,
you can use this 5v / 0,5A wiring for any 5v application. There are small 6v relais they should work too.
Most relais already switch without failing with 80% voltage.

best regards
"who"

Got my stuff. Thanks for the fast shipment. :)

Another thing I forgot to ask: Can the Power Trafo power two units?
I already own cases for two dual units so I hope this works.

Hi sonicwarrior,
very nice  :)
yes, it should work for two units too.
Be careful to take a look at the wire-colors if you wire the primarys up in series or parallel.
I have a useful picture in the webstore that shows the colors that need to be paired.

thanks for your order and feedback.
best
"who"

Hi,

I'm interested in a complete D-La2a case. Are these still available? If not, when will they be? Also how much is it? I'm a little confused on the price. I see on a thread you have one price and on your store you have another.

Thanks, Dave

Hi Davie,

thanks for beeing interested. The price posted on the thread is the groupbuy price.
The shop price is the on demand price for only one panel. But i have two panels left from the groupbuy. So two d-la2a panels are still available for 80EUR each.
Next round starts at 10 interests or one panel can be made for that on demand price. The afford producing two silkscreens for one panel... ouch...
I´d like to let this paneldesign available for people who really like one of these nice ones.

best
"who"

hi helterbelter,

yes, they are also excellent for stereo g-pultecs.

best regards
"who"

Hi Brice,
thanks for asking. Yes i have a Mila power-trafo for US and EU :)
http://www.don-audio.com/Audio-Toroidal-Transformer-250vct-63vct-48V
best regards
"who"

Hi Who
I have trouble with my account on the store.
I can connect but it seem i'm not logged as 'DIYFriend' like the last time.

I have a question about the Audio Toroidal Transformer - Sec.: 2 x 250v, 6.3vct, 5v.
I like to know if this transformer can supply two/stereo EQP1 P2P (caycosta).
I also need many other parts, i send you an email with the detail of my account and the BOM i'd like to order

Best,
Cyril

Hello, I am looking for a complete set of knobs for a PULTEC EQP1A clone. Do you stock all of the needed knobs? If yes, How much for the set? I have not done much research on this unit ( though I am aware that it is extremely desirable and sounds great because its a tube inductor EQ ) so please excuse any lack of knowledge. I would take a set of inductors and knobs right off of your hands. I need them! :)

Hi "Who"
the package arrived this afternoon. ;D
I have some questions for you,
First, do you sell the LA2a knobs or do you know where i can take them?
second, do you have an idea for get the small bandwidth knob of the EQP1A3 (silver face)?

Thanks and merry chrismas

Cyril

I need to get a set of these myself!

Source for the la2a Daka-Ware knobs:
http://de.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Davies-Molding/1919AE/?qs=6HbIJmEwwUz54yVd%252bRInHg%3d%3d

Latest posts

Back