Riggler's and Tskguy's M49 / M50 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks,

Any update on if there will be a 3rd run of bodies? I would like to be on the list for 2.

thx!

AJ

Hi Ajemutt, see post #149 in this thread...from what I gather from riggler it's looking good but not definite. Your additional 2 potential orders will help though!

It looks like we will be good for run #3!

I am waiting to hear if the machinist has everything in plating today. He was very close on Friday. Stay tuned....! Once we know everything is good with this first 50, then we will commit to running #3.

riggler I'm sure you get sick of being hassled about round 3 and deliveries etc. But thanks from all of us; you're doing a great job and we know the wait is due to excellence and making sure everything is "just so."

I appreciate your attention to detail and will be thrilled to be part of your round #3.

Mike

Okay, I raise my order to a pair. I´ve got the feeling one could be lonely...

Okay, third run people, the list is updated. If you don't see your name on the list, please let me know as soon as you can!

riggler said:
How about you post her with the mic when you get it? Then it's on topic. :)
O...K! That just might work!

The sooner you send me the mic body, the sooner I show you my gf's body...hehehehe!  ;D

riggler said:
And.... plating is complete! Yay!

would the next step be shipping of those beauties
Let me know,
Best,
Dan,

Latest posts

Back