TBDD-500, TBDD-Rack, TB550A, TB2S

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Committed:

2 - Entropia Cub
1 - Bonsaimaster
2 - peskado
2 - toobnoob
2 - KasperNyhus
2 - jstark
2 - mutterd
? - AudioGimmer

These are all the people that have commited in the thread - Brian - did I miss any????

Nice, man.  You're hired!

I've got one more for two who emailed me on the side.  Don't have his forum name so I won't put it here, but I think that makes 13 now.  Let's give it until maybe the end of next week for people to think about it and then I'll open up the pre-orders so you guys can pay.  I just want to make sure that I'm holding your money for the least amount of time possible since I really don't like doing that very much.

Hello!
I'm interested by a pair of TB550A, I hope it's not too late!
I'm in France, for shipping...

Not too late at all!  So as we discussed, I have just opened the pre-orders.  Please go to the web store and place an order as normal and you will simply be placed on the back-order list.

Some details about the pre-order period.  I will take orders from now until April 12th.  If we do not meet the minimum by then, all money will be refunded.  If we go ahead, I'll let everyone know and order everything immediately.  There are some very long lead items in this kit so expect 10-12 weeks before I can ship kits.  This means that they will probably go out sometime in July.

Any questions, let me know!

Brian

Awesome!

Thanks Brian.

So just to be clear - is the minimum to start the run 15 or 25?

YES!

T.

mutterd said:
Committed:

2 - Entropia Cub
1 - Bonsaimaster
2 - peskado
2 - toobnoob
2 - KasperNyhus
2 - jstark
2 - mutterd
? - AudioGimmer

These are all the people that have commited in the thread - Brian - did I miss any????

Hey, Mutterd.
Just for clarity, I'm in for 2

Brian,do you want to people to pre order and pay now at the store? I'm happy to do so.

The Gimmer

Paid for 2 kits with the TB Opamp option.

Forgot to put a note with my Forum name in the Paypal section, but its the order from London. Let me know if you need anything more.

Thanks Brian.

The Gimmer

Paid for a pair with opamp, also forget to put my forum name, it's the order to Massy, France...

2 more ordered!  ;D

I didn't see a place to enter my forum name, mine is the order to NH

OK, so we just barely didn't make it.  I'm going to call it close enough, though.  I'll get all the long lead stuff going today and update you all as we get closer with more exact dates if possible.  Thanks to everyone who ordered!

Brian

horvitz said:
OK, so we just barely didn't make it.  I'm going to call it close enough, though.  I'll get all the long lead stuff going today and update you all as we get closer with more exact dates if possible.  Thanks to everyone who ordered!

Brian
Yay

Latest posts

Back