• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Rude Tube PCB (Pre-order Close)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
served said:
I am also interested in one stereo set.

But what is the price you are considering?
When will you start?

Hello served,
I'm actually working on the prototype for testing.
I've soon finish. Missing yet front panel. But I'll post tomorrow or after tomorrow pics of the prototype.
For the price, I took a look for have information. Takes about 40euro include shipping. Depending on the number that need to be realize.
For the start, I think start order in 1 or 2 week and close it for end of month or beginning of the next month.

If you've other question you can send me a PM or mail.

regards,
Jerome

Hi There !
(my first post ever in this forum... and this should be my first DIY work... so I'm a new newb' ! )

Interested in one stereo set too !

simrfid said:
Hi There !
(my first post ever in this forum... and this should be my first DIY work... so I'm a new newb' ! )

You certainly can buy a board set, but this is not really a good project to start with. My 50 cent.
regards
Bernd

bernbrue said:
simrfid said:
Hi There !

You certainly can buy a board set, but this is not really a good project to start with. My 50 cent.
regards
Bernd

Thank you very much for your reply and advise Bernd ! You're right for sure, doing it alone would be a "massacre" of your work !!!!

I know it's not really a good project to start with (high voltage and so on...), but it's just what I need !
(so far I'm using an old roland cube 40 guitar  :eek:  amp to add some nice gain/dist on ProTools tracks, it say quite everything probably... )

So I know I'll have to ask some DIYer friends some real help to do it right !
With conscious help, It should be possible.... I hope.

So I probably should stay in for a stereo set ! What do you think ?

Hi,
I just wanted to mention this. This project is not a "build by numbers" project, but with an experienced DIYer nearby it should be possible. It´s up to you.
regards
Bernd

I know it's not really a good project to start with (high voltage and so on...), but it's just what I need !

When you need high voltage, then you won´t need any boards for this .............  ;D ;D :eek:
(Sorry, I couldn´t resist)
regards
Bernd

bernbrue said:

When you need high voltage, then you won´t need any boards for this .............  ;D ;D :eek:
(Sorry, I couldn´t resist)
regards
Bernd

;D ;D ;D
So right !!!!!
... and, at the end, you make me thinking that perhaps my first DIY thing ever were my 2 fingers in the plug as I was 3 years old !!!!!!
;D ;D ;D
many thx for the morning lough ! ;)

simrfid said:
;D ;D ;D
So right !!!!!
... and, at the end, you make me thinking that perhaps my first DIY thing ever were my 2 fingers in the plug as I was 3 years old !!!!!!
;D ;D ;D
many thx for the morning lough ! ;)

You did this too?

I'm into a stereo set of this please!

Back