The Version 9 Green Pre

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i beleave it was 10 per board and 10 to ship upto four boards thats USD. right?

Price is $10US apiece + $10US per 4 boards for shipping.

The board has turned out well. I will stuff it this week, but it does look good! Some pics (it looks better in real life...) :

Green-V13-PCB-Trax-WEB.jpg

Green-V13-PCB-top-WEB.jpg

Regards
Peter

Ok, I would like 8 if possible and there going to Norway .... if possible ... ?
Just PM me.

Thanks

Chris ... Oppdal

In anticipation for the Green Mic Pre on the black market does anyone out there have a parts list for this project and reference to a suitable power supply that would power 4 Green Mic Preamps(in the same chasis of course)? This looks Hot Peter! :grin: The door will be knocking as so as you say so.

that looks great! does it come with the switch PCB as well? I love that. I remember having lots of fun soldering resistors around a swtich :)

I definitely want four (4) as well....

Hey...can SSLTech's 18V PS be used for two at a time? I think the DIY PS2 is a 15V one.....

Thanks,
Michael

Both of those supplies should be good for four units.

Both units can be adjusted/made for 15, 18 or 24.
Use the appropriate regulator and change the power transformer as needed.

Well Peter!

I am anxiously awaiting your results! Did you get a chance to lay down some trcks with your latest green pre yet?

How about letting us hear some samples!

Shane

Hi guys!!

Havnt been here for a while but now i am redy to get back in the DIY swamp...God to see that the group has found a new waterhole for this good ol tradishion of DIY.

Peter...If its still possible I wanna be in for 8 cards to sweden...a really nice work you done with this one... from version no 1 to this masterpiece... I just have to hope Im not to late to be back in buisiness. hope not....

Magnus

Be patient.

I'll speak for Pete ... so he can keep his head down and continue working on a few things.
:cool:
yes there is progress, here is part of an email from Pete :
... Green PCB fabrication has taken up most of my time ...
... The PCB's are being made right now ...
so let us leave Pete to continue with the stuff we like to see him do.
:thumb:

here is a sneak ... don't tell Pete I told you cos ... he may get angry with me.
... Laid out the Borbely/Sulzer PSU this weekend, I'd like to build that soon. ...

sshhhhh :wink:

Latest posts

Back