U47 MICROPHONE BODY | LA-2A CHASSIS P2P | MECHANICS OF HIGH QUALITY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tardishead said:
Got any of these left?
Will it fit the Sowter input output and power transformers?

It is the chassis are still available.
I considered the preparation for the installation of Sowter transformers (input and output), making a hole that will then be enlarged.
For the power transformer I have set up two holes for the cables to the transformer Hammond. The 4 mounting holes must be made during installation, then I think we can also adapt the Sowter power transformer.

Best!

Anthony

Antonio, I received the chassis today and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work. Great job my friend!  I love it!
Carl

Hello Antonio,

I would like to order two anodised LA2A chassis with the custom UTC A10 & A24 cutout, which you offered until the end of this week.

Please send me a total + shipping to Belgium and your bank details, I'd like to pay by direct bank transfer.

PS Are you able to supply invoices to VAT-registered buyers?

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Rogy

[email protected]

Package arrived safely. Thanks a lot, Anthony. These cases are a beauty, I´m speachless. They come out even better than on the pictures here in the thread.
cheers
Jens

Hello,

stock of the new chassis had a delay in production due to the anodizing process. Had I known in advance I would have asked us to wait before making the payment. I ask a little 'patience, I'm trying to speed up the production process for you Thank you.

Best

Anthony

Hi Antonio,
First I have to say GREAT JOB.
It is a very beautiful chassis, and if it's possible, I would like to order two painted LA2A chassis, please let me know when they are avaliable.
Best Regards
Alberto

I would like to order another Anodized Aluminum chassis when they are ready
Best regards,
Carl

To all friends of the forum who did the pre-order, important news:

We had some delays with anodizing and silkscreen that did not meet our standard of quality, we have just resolved the problem and now the chassis are in the process, at the weekend I will be able give you the shipping date.
We wanted to do a great work to give you a chassis of high quality.
To apologize for the delay we thought of a small gift for you.
Thank you for your trust.

Meanwhile, a preview of the new product:
incoming REDD 47 preamplifier chassis.

Attachments

• redd2.jpg
    redd2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 173
Ready for screen printing, will be shipped next week!

Attachments

• Stock.jpg
    Stock.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 275
cadsound said:
I would like to order another Anodized Aluminum chassis when they are ready
Best regards,
Carl

Hi,

the chassis are now available, ready to be shipped (last 2 pieces anodized).

Best

Anthony

Albrebreton said:
Hi Antonio,
First I have to say GREAT JOB.
It is a very beautiful chassis, and if it's possible, I would like to order two painted LA2A chassis, please let me know when they are avaliable.
Best Regards
Alberto

Hi,

the chassis are now available, ready to be shipped (last 2 pieces anodized).

Best

Anthony

Hi guys, I'm new here!
Great job is done.

I'm interested in anodizied two complete chasis, are they still available?
(Shipping to Slovenia)

Thanks and regards!

The case finally arrived ! Shipping was slow but it was definitely worth the wait ! Fantastic work Antonio !
I will post pictures when everything is assembled :)

Latest posts

Back