Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten anything from Chunger lately? Ordered a SYT-5 body on April 10 and haven't heard anything.
And he was last seen here Oct 2022...

Has anyone gotten anything from Chunger lately? Ordered a SYT-5 body on April 10 and haven't heard anything.
And he was last seen here Oct 2022...
got c12 boards from him just a few months ago.

Thanks - and I got a shipping notification from him shortly after making the post above.

I bought 2 x M49 bodies from Jenny @ Shuayin last month and had them shipped from Shanghai to the UK, the design has changed compared to the ones shown on Chunger's website, the bottom end now screws onto the 7 pin XLR, rather than the M49 body being held together with screws - so you can't fit a Binder connector, I don't know if that is important to you.
Hey @mesajoe

Thanks for the insight. And pointing out to them, having these babies.
I got two bodies for an M49 (thinking of getting a third one for a Decca Tree).
Just wondering if I should make the PCB's myself (I'm on a break) or go Point-to-point !?!
🤔
M

P.S. : Oh! their mail address has changed though to: [email protected]

Attachments

• M49-body 1.jpg
    M49-body 1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 4
  • M49-body-2.png
    M49-body-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • M49-body-3.jpg
    M49-body-3.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Anyone heard from Chunger lately? Going on my 6th week since ordering and emailed w/o response. Thank you.
Be patient, sir !
I have been through a fair amount of activity with Chunger over the last year … the most recent about 8 weeks ago … and he always comes through !!!

I was in CA over Spring Break … and LA is currently more manic than anytime I lived there over my 36 years …

There are a lot of chainsaws to juggle … and alligators to fight … in the fresh swamps from the recent heavy rainfall … but come Hell or high water, ‘Chung will definitely deliver !!!

Last edited:
Be patient, sir !
I have been through a fair amount of activity with Chunger over the last year … the most recent about 8 weeks ago … and he always comes through !!!

I was in CA over Spring Break … and LA is currently more manic than anytime I lived there over my 36 years …

There are a lot of chainsaws to juggle … and alligators to fight … in the fresh swamps from the recent heavy rainfall … but come Hell or high water, ‘Chung will definitely deliver !!!
8 weeks. Ok, I'll check my "chunger anxiety" at the door. Nice to hear of some activity other than mine, as it's a been a few years since I ordered from him. There's a lonely power supply here...it's itchy.

Latest posts

Back