Voice from the beyond?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rybow

One of the narrators I work with recorded something rather odd a couple days ago. She records remotely in her home studio, and then sends me the files for editing & finalizing. She was recording a ghost story book, when she noticed something odd. A short part of the audio she had just recorded had been replaced by a man speaking. The sample is very short, and doesn't sound like background noise.

Any rational explanation? Or should I tell her to get a priest over there for a little cleansing

Sounds like he says "sitting there you look like a guy who had a million bucks", which seems like it might be from a movie

Is RF interference capable of completely interrupting a signal being recorded? She uses a Rode NT1a (not my choice). Not sure of the interface.

Is she hoping this goes viral, like the joke from Brasil this week?

That joke vid shows a security guard at the entrance of a medical facility talking to an invisible visitor. Doors open automatically. He seems to take note of the visitor's name.

However, the same door opened 28 times for no good reason that day. He probably decided to play a bit, knowing there's a security camera behind him.

Latest posts

Back