Sta-Level type case / PT/ Pots n Switches Order **CLOSED**

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shocked how much PayPal charged as a fee.
It's not listed in the invoice but it was 28%. $200 Canadian
At 33 cases, that's $6k Canadian or $4225 GBP :-\
What a bunch of crooks

On a positive note, thanks again Steve for all your work doing this. Excited to receive them!  ;D

paid! looking forward to these!  Thanks for the hard work putting this together!

Hi Steve, I did not receive the PP invoice. I got your first email, but did not get the followup with the actual invoice. I sent an email to you about it but did not hear back.

Let me know,

Thanks

Mike

Anybody else payed yet? are we getting close to being able to order?

Hi Chaps,
I will be updating the first page later today with all who has paid so far.

I'm at the hospital at the moment so as soon as I get home and can get to the details, I will update then.

Spoke to my metalworker this morning and he is waiting on the word to start  :D

Best,
Steve

Hi Chaps,

Just checked my PayPal, and I've totally forgot to add the bloody fee !!! :-[

I'll send each of you an email, basically I need to charge an extra 4.4% on top, otherwise I'm going to be seriously out of pocket, and I cant afford to do that, as the price I'm selling these, is the price I'm getting them made for.

I honestly thought that the buyer pays the fees !!!!

I'm really sorry about this chaps, but its the first time for me to do a group buy such as this, and I apologise wholeheartedly.

I am in the process of updating the first post,

Best,
Steve

Well since we have to a 2nd payment for shipping anyway it's no big deal to add on top.
It's already great that you're doing this, the cases look great and I'm happy to add 4% to get these finished.
It's true that the whole paypal thing is a swindle, 4% is extortion imo but at least we can this done and there is no real alternative.
Quite amazed that almost everyone has already paid.

What's really stupid is PP doesn't let the buyer pay the fee.

I agree it's not a problem mate; you're doing all of us a huge service!! Thx!

"What's really stupid is PP doesn't let the buyer pay the fee"
If you send to family or friends you pay the fee,
but don't have the buyer protection if buying goods or services.

Hi Chaps,

The orders have gone in this morning, as soon as I've got an estimated time of delivery I shall update accordingly  ;D

First post updated too !

Steve

Hi Chaps,

I havent heard from the metalworker as of yet, but all orders have been paid for.
I will contact them tomorrow to get an update with the estimated time of delivery, but I probably wont hear anything til Monday. The moment I know, I will update the post and let you know accordingly.

The last time I spoke to Richard ( my contact at the factory) was when I placed the orders. They were just putting the finishing touches to a large project at Hampton Court Palace, but he did assure me that our orders will be fullfilled as swiftly as they can.

Best,
Steve

Right Chaps,
I've had a delivery date to me as 28-04-2017 which is a Friday. I have arranged the silkscreener for Monday 01-05-2017, as soon as they are back from screening I will start sending them out.
The Transformers and pots etc are being made and I should have these in the next week or two.

Nearly there !!

;D

Latest posts

Back