8 Ch NYDave One Bottles Complete

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the files. Is PCB123 only for PC? I can’t seem to open the download, & the CAD file just opens a bunch of letters&numbers. I really might make a mixer for myself with this design.
Eli

Yes, I think PCB123 is PC only, maybe some of the folks here know if there's a way to port it over to another PCB (for Mac) program? or maybe I can export as a more universal kind of file?
I'll check on my PC later (I'm typing on a mac now)

Yes, that would be great to know!
I’m assuming there is a universal file, but you (Aaron) as the author will probably be the only one who can change the file format.
I’m seriously thinking about building 8 of these and adding a summing network for a mini console.

I take it that these aren't just going to slip into The51x rack and fly.
Just thinking I like to build some.
Are the cards size and connector API compatible?
If so I could use an old 500 series rack and and build a new power supply.
How do they sound?

No psu pcb. I just etched my own board. There's only 19 components on it, didn't make sense ($) to order one. I just mounted it in an ammo box with the 2 transformers, plugs, switch, light.

It'd be easy enough to draw one up, someone...?

What do mac users here use for pcb cad?

psu.jpg

A

do you think it could be possible to use a CMMI-8PCA rather than CMMI-10PCA and suppress the zobel network, regarding the differents cinemag transformers datasheet

Back