• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8-slot Lunchbox Kit Group Buy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be awesome if we could have them with a nevish matt grey finish :) some of my buddies would be in then.
(but without the green tape, had to clean mine for half an hour before I could start building, because it stuck)

Hi everyone,

I can see there is lots of interest in doing a second run of the lunchboxes so let's get to it!

If you are interested, please shoot me an email at michal[dot]kalinowski[at]me.com containing following info:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Full Name
[*]Forum user name
[*]Shipping address
[*]Number of units wanted
[/list]

As it was the case last time, minimum order is 15 units so GB will happen if there is enough people participating. It takes around 1 month to get everything manufactured, laser cut, painted and shipped (PCBs take the longest). I wait for the replies for one week that is till Monday 8th Sep

Thanks!
Michal

Hello,

So far we have 12 units that have been spoken for so we missed minimum order. I'll give it a few more days, let's say till Friday 12/09  and then decide if we'll continue with the group buy or not  :)

Have a nice day everyone,
Michal

Latest posts

Back