• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8-slot Lunchbox Kit Group Buy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rear view. I decided to put switches on the back for stereo link, as they are easier to access quickly.

I'm a very happy chappy! Thanks again michal.  :)

Attachments

• Rack002.jpg
    Rack002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 259
lunch box showed up today looks great! took almost 2 months to get here, not your fault anything going through customs takes forever these days, thanks again!

I originally followed this thread when you were planning the group order. Then, got ill and missed the sale.
Is there any possibility that you are going to do another order, or that you may have one left for sale?

Thank you,
Kevin Hellon

Hey Michal I've been trying to send you a pm but your box is full. I'd like to order one if possible. Could you please send me a message.

Could someone quickly explain - the rack is 51x compatible?

Just add correct psu and ready to go

What is the deaL with the far left slot? It looks like the edge connector is too close to the frame?

What is the addititonal xlr connector for on the far right?

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not replying earlier to the PMs and this thread. I had a lot of things going on for the last couple of months. Anyway, looks like the GB was successful, none of the parcels was lost. Yey to the post office.

For the people still interested in kits: I have some spare parts left, not sure how many kits I can put together though, I'll check some time this week and report back.

Also, if there's enough interest I can do second run (small one as the first batch was much more work than I anticipated ;))

I would definitely be in for one if you do another run.
It looks like there is more interest than just a 'small run' of these excellent kits.

Latest posts

Back