alexandria ocasio - cortez

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khymer Rouge, Myanmar and Rohinga? I'm not picking Buddhism, just pointing out that Buddhists have carried out genocide in the 20th century and are in no special class of enlightened humans

Salty words, Gold.  True, but saoteh.  8)

Why don't you simply let it get back ON the rails by itself. I'm quite sure it will.

Indeed....the whole thread about how Ocasio-Cortez is the first horsewoman of the apocalypse because she wants people to have healthcare was much more interesting.

Other side of the isle having a laugh:

FjHSB9V.png

SwbFYOX.png

Kenedy’s Idea of doing something for your country was starting the big government Peace Corps program. Lots of foreign aid. Lots of free shit.

Kenedy’s Idea of doing something for your country was starting the big government Peace Corps program. Lots of foreign aid. Lots of free sh*t.

I'm sure O-C's rhetoric is nuanced. But Kennedy was shot for the power of his reformist ideas (I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the threat to mothball the Federal reserve is what did him in)
It's not winning if you force them to take you out of the game, player.

Totally down for free sh*t, as long as it belongs to a rich person. A rental property owner, or a banker would be great, but whatever. Anybody rich.

She won a write in primary next door she wasn't even running for.

Things are going so well for insurgent Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that she’s winning primaries she didn’t even enter.

In addition to recently whipping longtime Queens Rep. Joseph Crowley in the 14th congressional district Democratic primary, Ocasio-Cortez also won the Reform Party write-in primary over Bronx Rep. Jose Serrano in the neighboring 15th congressional district.

Neither she nor Serrano were competing for the line.

Still, the city Board of Elections was set to certify Ocasio-Cortez’s write-in victory on Tuesday. A board spokeswoman wouldn’t immediately say just how many write-in votes Ocasio-Cortez received to defeat Serrano on the Reform Party line, but it wasn’t expected to be many.

While write-in votes are not unusual, someone actually winning a race she wasn’t running for is.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-ocasio-cortez-serrano-crowley-reform-20180710-story.html

tands said:
Totally down for free sh*t, as long as it belongs to a rich person. A rental property owner, or a banker would be great, but whatever. Anybody rich.

You'd be one of these 'people' running the streets and looting stores, in your effort to blame everyone else for having no life. Get back on twitter in your little room, and peruse for days for things that validate your outlook. I know YOUR shtick you weak minded 'person', and as of now I'm sick and tired of you.

How's that for a shtick, you miserable 'individual'?

*All apologies John.

Put the cuffs on. Off Topic. Swearing....etc. Banned. Delete. Whatever. The works. I am happy to roll with it. :)

As of now, I'm off to continue working on my bathroom renovation. :)

EDIT: Edited for viewer-ship post(personal) measures.

Great! I was a bit tired of all that "I have been a fan of the Dalai Llama going on 14 years, and ridicule is a weakness you know". Now it's clear to everyone who's talking, not just me.  :)

Do you think I care at the end of the day pal?

At 44 years of age I've built a special switch for individuals like you. If this gains you your popularity(that you're counting on) do you also think I care about that? How much do you think I care about virtual life?

A dude that spends 18 hours a day on twitter, desperate for acceptance on an internet forum.

You think you know me? My family? You've crossed a 'personal' line with me. When I reach out to people and they stab me in the back, that switch gets flipped. I can stand on my own.

"You're in Canada" - Tands (now deleted)

How immature and desperate is that.

Puerile.

Back