Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pacemaker said:
Hi dan
today i have received a aluminium case without backplate ,
and NO front panel !!!!
please can you tell me when i will receive the 2254 front panel i ordered from you 2 monthes ago ?
cordially,
Francois.

Hi Francois,

It's in a separate parcel along with the bacplane, I send all 2U cases this way  :)

Cheers,
Dan

Hiya,

Some new panels just in, available for sale now. Please excuse the quick 'n dirty photos...

From the top:

Two stage 1272 panel
Three stage 1290 panel
Sidechain GSSL panel, Behringer meter
GSSL panel, Behringer meter
Sidechain GSSL panel, Hairball/Sifam meter
GSSL panel, Hairball/Sifam meter
Mixbuzz1 panel

Cheers!
Dan

Hi Dan

What is the current status of the availability of the case for the Type 69 frontpanels? According to your last post to an earlier question, it should have been ready by the beginning of January. I would be grateful for any news.

Glazunost

glazunost said:
Hi Dan

What is the current status of the availability of the case for the Type 69 frontpanels? According to your last post to an earlier question, it should have been ready by the beginning of January. I would be grateful for any news.

Glazunost

Hi Glazunost,

I've got your order packed, so I'm hoping to send it within the next few days.

Cheers,
Dan

I've now updated the list in the first post with shipping info, I managed to get the majority of the paid 1084 cases out today.

Dan

Dan, ive been waiting for a 1290 panel for a long time now!!!!!  One lil problem though :'( , is there any way you can shift everything about 2 inches to the right? I dont think the 1290 boards will fit on the first channel due to the size of them. Thank you for the effort. i really have to grab a few front panels from you. Excellent work.

Dan,

Payd on 19/01/2011 for 2x GSSL Panel and Case but i'm not on the list !

Danny.

Hey Dan, received your panels today - looking great.  :D

For everyone ordering the Mixbuzz Panel it might be worth noting that the silk screening of the attack and release is for the modified version with potentiometers. The numbers will not align for the standard switched version. This is how Igor made his own case as shown in his pictures, and it is the same in Dan's version.

Hey Dan I don't see my name on the list either. (Jan.12)
2254c w/ st7's. Sunday morning something at post office
from czech rep however. 

Hi!

I get my case and it's great! I just wonder should there have ben a switch with my gssl case. I read from somewhere this topic that there would be illuminated switch included with order.

What kind of iec will fit to the case?

Hey Dan front and rear panel for 2254c arrived awesome. Another
box to pick up tomorrow. Thinking it's the case.

Hey Dan, :)

Do you still have Mix Buzz1(full) "panel and case" left? If yes, how much for one shipped to Canada?

Syl

Hiya..!

Davo... Well, it really depends on when I can take a day off from work to get moving on it again - I'll try to do that tomorrow.

deuc224... Thanks! :) It might be a while before I do any new panels, the ones I have are already done, so it might be quicker to ask one of the custom guys here for a 1290 panel that would fit your boards... I'm using the panel with a 1290 that's got a 3 deck wafer switch, so everything's mounted off-board.

Sylvain D... Yes, I've got them in stock, they're 92 EUR including postage. You can Paypal me at dan.ddt -at- email.cz

tekno808... I got your payment, thanks - looking to post them in the next few days.

briomusic... Thanks! :)

seppo14... Yes, I used to include the power switches as I found a lot of them on ebay quite cheaply, so I thought it'd be cool to send them along with the panels - the seller I bought them from however no longer seems to stock them and I ran out of the ones I had, so it've stopped sending them. Mouser part number 611-DM64J72S205Q6 should work with the cutout, you should also be able to find something suitable on ebay or locally.

earl... Cool, that should be it :)

Cheers,
Dan

hi dan

i would love to order yet some more from you: do you have a 1x complete 2U EZ760 case in stock? please let me know

thanx
glazunost

In the meantime, I just received my type69 panel and case, totally awesome! beautiful..

keep up the good work, and thanks a lot!
g

Back