Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan,  :)

I would like to purchase a 1u case and front panel for the Ez760 shipped to New York. Whats your availability? How can I arrange payment?

Best,
Chris

Hi Dan!

I just look my panel and I found out that there is no place for sidechain. I ordered panel that includes place for that. What should we do about that?

Hi Dan,

How much for a 2U 2254C front panel(ST-7) and case to Canada?

Sylvain

(P.S. money sent for MixBuzz1 front & case)

Hey Dan,

I'm wanting 2 EZ1084 front panels. Are they available and what is the total to ship to the USA?

Chris

Hello Dan

Please remove my name from the list on the first post for 1 x 1RU EZ760.....

Thank You.

Got my 2 x EZ1084 cases today.

I like the colour.. Nice. Cases look really good.

If I applied a few light coats of clear coat to the face to protect the artwork, do you think the text would run / bleed?

Regards
Mike

Hi guys, sorry, been really busy for the past week - I'll try to sort out the outstanding orders within the next few days.

Thanks,
Dan

Futureman said:
Got my 2 x EZ1084 cases today.

I like the colour.. Nice. Cases look really good.

If I applied a few light coats of clear coat to the face to protect the artwork, do you think the text would run / bleed?

Regards
Mike

Thanks Mike :)

I wouldn't worry about coating the panel - the silk screening's done using two part epoxy paint, so it should be pretty tough/durable.

Dan

I thought I was one of the first to pay the 1084 stuff. Received the cases for those a couple of weeks ago, but the panels haven't come.

Hi Dan

I just sent you money for 1x complete 2U EZ760 case, please make the edits to the first post of this thread (so i will have a good feeling) and thank you already very much in advance for the shipping. Can't wait to get the case and panel.

Best
glazunost

Hi!

I ordered a gssl panel with sidechain and there now there isn't hole for sidechain. Could you make new panel that includes a hole for sidechain?

Latest posts

Back