Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lsskmki... Emailed you!

glazunost... Done, thanks!

seppo14... I have some in stock, so I'll send you the right one.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi!

I use that hairball's meter in my gssl. It fits ultimately at the panel that you send but it doesn't have hole for sidechain.

Hi Dan,

I also have sent payment for a case and I am still not on the list. ???

Can you please acknowledge that you have received my payment?

I would also like to know how much for a 2254C(ST-7) case & front shipped to Canada?

Sylvain

ddt said:
I wouldn't worry about coating the panel - the silk screening's done using two part epoxy paint, so it should be pretty tough/durable.

Dan

My only concern is that a few parts of the text had already rubbed away, including parts of the logo on one of my panels.

I took the remaining part of the logo off, which came off with a gentle rubbing from finger nail.

Don't get me wrong.... Great panels, I just don't want the text to wear off over time..

Regards
Mike

Hi Dan,

Could you please put me down for 2 x EZ1084 full cases with panels?

D :)

Hi Dan,

Can you please acknowledge my payment sent February 08 for MixxBuzz1 case.
I have not heard from you at all and I am beginning to get worried about this... :-\

Sylvain

Hi all,

I'm slowly getting back to replying to emails and sending out cases again, had a really busy last week, but I shipped out some cases yesterday, see the updated list on the first page.

I'm also pleased to say that the 760 panels are finally done, so I'm now shipping these as well. Here's a quick photo..

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,

I don't see my name on the list, but I've paid for two 1084 panels. Just following up.

Thanks,

Chris

Latest posts

Back