Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan,

Received a mail for the GSSL front and case‏ but my name is not on the list ! is it shipped ?

Danny.

Emailed about 2x EZ1084 cases and panels w shipping to NYC.
I would have just sent a payment but I wasn't clear on exactly what the shipping would be.
THX

Hi Dan!

Almost everything is here incl. a pair of very nice 760 panels and 1084 panels.  

edit: All cases now received as well...And racked :)

Thanks!

Got my 760 panel today, thanks Dan!  Very nice

cheers,
dave

Hiya,

I was down with a sore throat until today but I managed to post some cases, including tekno808s, they're now on their way… Also, since the list was primarily for those who pre-ordered their cases, I'm going to keep just the current orders that I need to ship on it and won't be maintaining a real-time orders list online.

living sounds… one switch that should work is Mouser part number 611-DM64J72S205Q6, however, I get them locally; you should also be able to get them on Ebay

Nobru, Davo… thanks! :)

Dan

Dan do you still have panels for the 4 channels preamps??
I will be interested in 1.
Thanks

Hi Dan,
How are you?
For EZ 1084EQ
I need another case and front panel like the last one I purchased but have a special request. Can you also include two blank back panels? I want to cuustomize the back specific to the EZ EQ.

Please provide price and delivery to Montreal Canada and i will forward payment via Paypal
Cheers

Dan,

Cases and front panels received thx! and already fisnished my first GSSL !

Attachments

• DSCF0019min.jpg
    DSCF0019min.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 104
Hi Dan,

I'd like to grab (if available) two EZ1084 cases and two H*lios 69 cases with shipping to Montreal, I've dropped you an email at your address so you can send me a paypal invoice if the cases are available.

Thanks!

D :)

Hi Dan,

Paid up a few weeks ago and have head nothing since.  Could you please let me know that you've shipped my 2254 case and the ETA?

Thanks
M

Hi Dan

Wrote you 2 emails and haven't received an answer. Is the email on the first post still active ?
Anyway i asked if there is still a 2u 760 panel available ? And if yes, am i right that there aren't any mounting holes so you can drill your own to adapt the frontpanel to different cases ?

Thanks for reading

Flo

Latest posts

Back