Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mylesgm said:
Hi Dan,

Paid up a few weeks ago and have head nothing since.  Could you please let me know that you've shipped my 2254 case and the ETA?

Thanks
M

Same here... ???

Sylvain

Hi!

How about my gssls frontpanel? There was a problem with that place for sidechain.

Hi, I am listed on the the first page as "still to post"
lespaul - 1x 2U 760 panel, 2x 1084 panels, 1x 2254C ST7 panel - paid
Any estimates when they will ship? Thanks!

ok so this is a getting a little disturbing, a few of us have paid up, asked for info about shipping and have been ignored and not received the cases either.  It does not take very long to say "yes your package has been shipped" or "no your package hasn't been shipped" and I would say that this is basic courtesy for someone taking money and providing a service.

So Dan, please respond with basic assurances and an idea of when we should expect to see our packages.

Thanks.
M

mylesgm said:
ok so this is a getting a little disturbing, a few of us have paid up, asked for info about shipping and have been ignored and not received the cases either.  It does not take very long to say "yes your package has been shipped" or "no your package hasn't been shipped" and I would say that this is basic courtesy for someone taking money and providing a service.

So Dan, please respond with basic assurances and an idea of when we should expect to see our packages.

Thanks.
M

Hi Myles,

You're right, sorry about that.. :(

I did manage to send some cases out on Friday, yours was among them. I'm going to start answering emails about new orders over the next few days days hopefully, but I should have let those still waiting for their paid orders know.

Take care,
Dan

Thanks Dan, I look forward to receiving it and if its as good as others say I'll probably be a repeat customer but communication very important.

M

Hello Dan
  Emailed you about 1084 faceplate availability and if possible to get UPS expressed mailed. Have not heard back is it possible to get a update on this?  I know you are busy and appreciate your time.

Thank You
Kim

Hi Dan,

I  would like to order

1x 2U 760 front panel & case

I hope you're still taking orders. Please let me know when this "taking orders" phase is about to close and it's payment time...

Many Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
benu

Hi Dan,

I ordered and paid for 2 EZ1084 cases months ago now, I've messaged and emailed you and not had a response.
Please can you respond to as soon as you can.

Thanks

Dominic

ddt said:
mylesgm said:

Thanks.
M

Hi Myles,

You're right, sorry about that.. :(

I did manage to send some cases out on Friday, yours was among them. I'm going to start answering emails about new orders over the next few days days hopefully, but I should have let those still waiting for their paid orders know.

Take care,
Dan

Seems like riding you is the only way to get a response.
It!s been 43 days since payment with zero communication from you. I will attempt to reverse the paypal charge tomorrow as it is the last day I can do so without having no other options.
I don't like badgering people so if the two cases are not over the ocean already please refund my money.
I can assure you that you are not more " busy " than me and I can respond to emails.
Not cool.

EHOFFA007 said:
Seems like riding you is the only way to get a response.
It!s been 43 days since payment with zero communication from you. I will attempt to reverse the paypal charge tomorrow as it is the last day I can do so without having no other options.
I don't like badgering people so if the two cases are not over the ocean already please refund my money.
I can assure you that you are not more " busy " than me and I can respond to emails.
Not cool.

Yeah, you're probably right, sorry. Either way, I took the cases to the post office today, so they're on their way to you now.

Thanks,
Dan

I'm still taking orders for cases by the way, just haven't been well last week, so I've not replied to emails.

All outstanding 1084 cases should now be shipped, I'm making some more, which should now hopefully be finished sooner than later. One thing I do have to do though for the whole thing to make long-term economic sense from my point of view is increase the postage for cases going outside of Europe to 48 EUR for a pair of 1U cases instead of the current 28 EUR - the initial plan was to send cases in separate parcels, but that's not really something I have the time for now.

I'm also away on Easter holiday at the moment so the soonest I can ship new orders is on May 1st.

Thanks for understanding,
Dan

Dan
  Just sent Paypal payment for the EZ1084 front panel that we talked about by email,  please ship out Tuesday as promised.

Thank You
Kim

Latest posts

Back