Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked already but here goes again:
Do you still have a 2u 760 panel available ? Am i right that the panel has no mounting holes for the case, so you can drill them yourself and use the panel with every 2u case ?

Flo

Infernal_Death said:
I asked already but here goes again:
Do you still have a 2u 760 panel available ? Am i right that the panel has no mounting holes for the case, so you can drill them yourself and use the panel with every 2u case ?

Flo

Hi Flo,

Yes, that's correct. I try to make all panels without the case mounting holes now so that people can use them with their own cases if they want.

Thanks,
Dan

Infernal_Death... Hi Flo, sure, the total's 57 EUR, you can paypal me at dan.ddt -at- email.cz

ruckus328... Mike, I replied a few days ago, so maybe check your spam box..

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,

I hate to ask - I paid for 2 full W492 sets, mounts, etc. On Feb 9, 2011. Any chance you will ship sometime in the near future?

Lew

Hi Dan,
    Just wanted to confirm you received my email almost a couple weeks ago to order 4 complete ez1084 eq (panel and case).

Steve.

Hi Dan!

I'm still missing my frontpanel (gssl, sidechain, hairball meter). I'm going to move soon so if you could post the panel to this address:

Juha Kuivanen
Kahisevantie 23 A
02710 Espoo
Finland

seppo14 said:
Hi Dan!

I'm still missing my frontpanel (gssl, sidechain, hairball meter). I'm going to move soon so if you could post the panel to this address:

Juha Kuivanen
Kahisevantie 23 A
02710 Espoo
Finland

Hi Juha!

Thanks for the reminder - I've just posted it.

And thanks for the kind words everyone...

Dan

Hi, I am listed on the the first page as "still to post"
lespaul - 1x 2U 760 panel, 2x 1084 panels, 1x 2254C ST7 panel - paid
Any estimates when they will ship? I paid last year - November 23rd. Thanks

Hello Dan What is the Cost of one 492 panel sent to u.s.? so 32 euro for 2 front panels/2rear panels.
and predrilled 1u mounting panel?

EZ1084 case

Would need two complete cases are they available?

Are these the red ones like posted in another thread?

index.php

Hey Dan,

sorry to still bother you...
We had a little misunderstanding, i asked you the price for a complete EZ760 2U case & panel incl. shipping, and you accidentally gave me the price for panel only.
So i paid you 57 EUR through PayPal the 29.4.2011.
Since then i tried several times to reach you by email, but no reply so far.
And also no parcel arrived (which is good in that case, so i will not have double freight costs).

Now to get this back on the right tracks i'd need the price difference i still owe you to get a EZ760 2U complete case with panel.
I could then immediately pay you the difference through PayPal.

And please let me know what shipping date i can approximately expect.

Sorry for the troubles and thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Best regards,
benu

hi dan,are you still taking orders for ez760 cases,if so can i order a 1u case with shipping to australia
thanks,kirk

Hi, I am listed on the the first page as "still to post"
lespaul - 1x 2U 760 panel, 2x 1084 panels, 1x 2254C ST7 panel - paid
Any estimates when they will ship? I paid last year - November 23rd. Thanks

Latest posts

Back