Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest in the EZ1073 panels - I've got a small number in stock but I'm going to make more as there seems to be demand.
I've currently got some non-DIY deadlines that I need to meet, so please bear with me while I reply to your emails.

I've also got the new Mixbuzz panels on the go which should be ready for shipping on Thursday, and some universal 4 channel pre panels, designed for the JLM GoBetween.

Thanks,
Dan

Thought I'd share some pics of the EZ1073 cases and panels, Dan did great work.

EZ1073_rack.jpg

EZ1073.jpg

Cheers

Matt

matta said:
Thought I'd share some pics of the EZ1073 cases and panels, Dan did great work.

Cheers

Matt

Looking great!
whats the size of your standoffs? I´m getting the same case and was wonderig which standoffs to buy...
thanks!

does the EZ1073 case come drilled for colin's kit, or do you have to drill it yourself?  When i emailed DDT, he said he wasn't providing them.  Are people buying the 1084 case and drilling it themselves?

Hey Matt, awesome! :D I really like the large Sifam knobs, almost forgot about those, I'll definitely use them for some other projects.

mrcase… I've used standard 5mm stand-offs on the prototype, those worked well.

mulletchuck… I've got some last few remaining cases which are not drilled, neither are the 1084 cases. I'm currently crunching the numbers on new cases, if that happens some will be pre-drilled for the EZ1073, but it's not easy to gauge the number of cases to commit to one specific project.

Thanks,
Dan

Oh, and the 1U Mixbuzz panels are back in stock, and I've added some generic 4 channel pre panels. These are designed with the JLM GoBetween / Baby Animals in mind, but you could probably use them for pretty much anything.

4chB.jpg

Cheers!
Dan

mrcase... Thanks! :)

mikeyB... Hi Mike - I'm out of stock at the moment, but more are on their way. The cost will be 96 EUR each including worldwide postage.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,

Any idea when the EZ1073 Panels will be back in stock?
How much for (4) Complete EZ1073 Chassis w/ shipping to New York?

Thanks,
Craig

Hi guys,

I'm getting a lot of enquiries about the EZ1073 panels and cases - these should be available in January. There should hopefully be enough to cover those who have bought the PCBs and kits from Colin recently. A front panel+case, posted worldwide, would be 96 EUR.

Thanks, and happy Christmas!
Dan

Hey Dan getting on board for two ez1073 cases.  Still on schedule?

interested in 2 EZ1073 cases also !
dan i hope you will have enough for everybody !!
seems like colin has sold a lots of kits !!
regards,
Francois

Hi Dan,

The GSSL panel...... a few questions :
You say it's grey/blue, but it looks more like black with white to me..... Is it a picture of an earlier batch you made ?
And the cutout for the meter, for which meter is it ? Dimensions ?

Thanks in advance !
Paul

Hi guys!

First of all, Happy New Year, may it be a good one!

Dubka... Sorry for the delay, I'll need to work out something else, so I'm moving to plan B in order to have it any time soon. Will get round to it ASAP.

Fablab... Should have these available soon :)

helterbelter... Hi Paul, the colour doesn't show too well on the photos, but it is a grey/blue, if a bit dark. :) You can gauge the colour from the 1U GSSL or 2254C case+front panel photos on the first page; the GSSL panel colour's the same. Need to get better photos made. I've got panels for both the Hairball/Sifam mA meter http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=61, or the round Behringer type meter http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=99 - you can also get this one on Ebay.

The 1073 panels are still on schedule, hopefully there will be enough for everyone.

Thanks,
Dan

Back