Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Dan ,
did you get time to shipped paid orders?
my 2 populated boards are freezing because of the cold,
they need their cases to support the winter  ;D ;D ;D
regards,
Francois

Hiya,

I've started shipping, two bundles have already gone out, the last one was on Friday, looking to get more out later this week.

Thanks,
Dan

Just to let people know-
DAN! - these cases look FANTASTIC!!
More orders coming your way!!

(A very happy) MikeyB :)

Attachments

• ez1073 box.jpg
    ez1073 box.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 61
Hi Dan,

I am building the Serpent Audio GSSL, it came with the front plate.  I need the rest of the case.  Do you have these and how much to send to San Francisco?  Thank you.

-David

Hi Dan,  its time I get back to ordering something from you...  :) 

I forgot, are your cases aluminum or steel, or combination?  If combo, which panels are which?  I'm looking at the 1084 and possibly others...

Great work, many thanks for all the help.

Hiya,

More parcels have just gone out, the majority of the EZ1073 cases have now been shipped.

SKJGProject… forgot to answer.. backplates are taped to the case :)

mikeyB… Thanks! :)

DavidR… Does the Serpent front panel have the case mounting holes drilled? If yes then they're probably in a different place than on my cases, if not then my case should work. The case without the front panel would be 67 EUR shipped.

tommypiper… Cool! :) The cases are steel sides and rear, Al top and bottom. The new case have now got vented sides. I usually have a couple of panels without the case mounting holes if you want to recycle an old case.

Thanks,
Dan

Got my 1073 case today in New Jersey, well it came yesterday but I wasn't home to sign.  I was the first round to go out I think.  Tonight I built the case and installed the 1073, it is going into the rack tomorrow.  What a great project to build and I now have the perfect case to make it look great and professional.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 66
Does anyone know why my switches have to be down for the 48phantom power and the eq in switch to be on?  Did I flip something the wrong way.  Just seems like the switch should flip up to turn the phatom power on and to turn the eq on.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 69
did you wire them backwards?

upon further inspection, there are no wires on those switches lol

on the EZ1073-500 you have to flip the EQ and phantom power switches down to turn them on.

Hi Dan
I'm thinking about purchasing the "2U 2254C panel" & was wondering if it will fit on a Par-Metal chassis?
Actually, I may purchase more of your front panels if they will fit correctly to the Par-Metal chassis.

Do you have face-plates without mounting holes predrilled?
I'm assuming I'll have to drill my own holes to work with another case.

Thanks, Kevin

Are there still EZ1073 cases left? If so i'll put in an order. Was gonna get that 4ch pre panel aswell but funds were more limited than i thought this month so that will have to wait.

Latest posts

Back