Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan - just finished 2 pcb assemblies of the 1u ez1073 at Audiomaintenance. Any more news on the case run - and forgot to ask - are they exactly the same as matta's cases (but without the logo) and are the base plates pre drilled as well?

Cant wait :)

Mike :)

ps maybe on for another 2 cases as well (total 2 for now - but very nearly 4!)

Hiya!

We're still on track for the end of January, so no real news to speak of I'm afraid.. the panels will be the same as matta's, minus the logo, the base plates will be pre-drilled and countersunk. The only change I've made is that the cases will now be powder coated black instead of having the silver finish, and I've also changed the IEC hole to fit a non-filtered IEC connector with an integrated fuse holder. These are cheaper than the filtered ones, and it's easier to enlarge the hole if you need a filtered mains connector than the other way round :)

Cheers!
Dan

ddt said:
Hiya!

We're still on track for the end of January, so no real news to speak of I'm afraid.. the panels will be the same as matta's, minus the logo, the base plates will be pre-drilled and countersunk. The only change I've made is that the cases will now be powder coated black instead of having the silver finish, and I've also changed the IEC hole to fit a non-filtered IEC connector with an integrated fuse holder. These are cheaper than the filtered ones, and it's easier to enlarge the hole if you need a filtered mains connector than the other way round :)

Cheers!
Dan

Thanks Dan - that,s great!

As soon as i got confirmation that my payment got through for the EZ1073 kit you can count me in for a full case aswell :)

Hi Dan - you should receive an order and payment from my colleague pobaudio for 3 EZ 1073 complete cases at 96 Euro each.

Hello Dan,

are there problably some ez1073's on-stock again?.
I see people (pre)- order and i'm eager to order also two of those nice 1ru's.

regards, Patrick

Hi all!

So, the EZ1073 cases are back in stock now. I forgot to mention that the cases have ventilation holes on the sides, which should be useful.

You can start sending payments to dan.ddt -at- email.cz, I'll send the cases out in the order I receive payments, first in - first out. The cost for one case including worldwide postage is 96 EUR, just multiply by the number of cases as needed.

I've also got some G9 panels back in stock, new 2U Sontec panels, 2U dual 1176 panels for rotary switches, and a few 2U 4 channel EZ1290 panels for use with an external PSU. The cost of these will be 35 EUR each + postage, I'll try to get some photos up soon. I've also got the 2U cases to go with them.

Thanks,
Dan

Back