Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dubka… Your case is on its way, sorry again about the delay :(

saxmonster/mulletchuck… I think that's just the British convention of on being down rather than up..

khstudio… Hi Kevin, apart from the EZ1073 cases which I only sell as full cases, I don't pre-drill the panels when I make them, so you can buy just the front panels and drill them to fit your case. If you buy a complete case from me then I pre-drill the panels for you, otherwise you've got the flexibility to use your own case.

WNStudios… I've made some additional EZ1073 cases, so I'm good with stock at the moment!

I've still got some panels and cases to pack and send out, this is proving to be a bit of a problem this week due to my family visiting, looking at getting these out as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Dan

Man, looking at these pics is making me jones for my cases.  They look awesome! 

Dan,
Thanks for getting back to me...
Please confirm stock & send me the total for:

2U 2254C panel... 35 EUR including worldwide postage
The panels are designed for Sifam 100 mA meters (RS part number 196-8294, Farnell part number 126-2061), or the Hairball 8027-B-1mA meter.

Thanks, Kevin

BTW, What's the approximate wait time?

… Thanks :)

khstudio… Hi Kevin, I'm down to my last one so it's yours if you want it, the total's 44 EUR. It's in stock, so once I have it packed it takes about a week or so to arrive.

Packing more panels+cases at the moment, hoping to ship tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dan

Hey Dan, did my aml ez1073 cases make it out yet?  It sounds like your really busy and out of cases.  Just wondering if there will be a delay on my order. 

email is [email protected] going to San Diego

Thanks Dan

ddt said:
… Thanks :)

khstudio… Hi Kevin, I'm down to my last one so it's yours if you want it, the total's 44 EUR. It's in stock, so once I have it packed it takes about a week or so to arrive.

Packing more panels+cases at the moment, hoping to ship tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dan

I'll take it... Payment Sent!
Please make sure it's the panel for the Sifam/Hairball Meters?

Question: Why does it say on page one "35 EUR including worldwide postage" but you're asking for 44 EUR?
I sent payment anyway but wanted to ask why... it's a little confusing.

Thanks again.

Hi Dan,
I sent you an email... I may have a problem or need to change my order:
------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure your Front-Panel will fit on my intended, "Par-Metal" Chassis.
Here's a link to the dimensions of the Par-Metal cases - if you could, Please check the dimensions to make sure it will work.
http://www.par-metal.com/product-rmc-10series.php

To me, it looks like the Par-Metal chassis is about 1/2 inch smaller/width & may cramp the Power & Link switch... & possibly the Gain switch (all the way to the left)
I'm sure that others in the USA would like to use, or know IF they can use, your front-panels with the Par-Metal cases to save on some cost.

IF it will not fit, I may need to send the difference of cost to purchase the full case... hopefully it did not ship out yet until we work this out.
Also, are you getting my emails? Haven't received ANY responses from you thru email.

Please let me know & thanks,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I take it that the hole to hole distance on the Par-Metal chassis is 16.5 in, I have a hard time deciphering the jpg, but if it is, it should be OK, the screw heads shouldn't touch the lines on the front panel.

I am getting your emails, but since you only email me exactly the same thing as you post, it makes sense to me to reply in this thread, as there may be some useful information for others. I've also been holed up in a recording studio for the past two days, but I did manage to send out the majority of unsent panels and cases on Thursday and Friday, including your panel.

And thanks for noticing the price discrepancy, it should be "35 EUR + postage", as the 1U panels are 32 EUR + postage.

Cheers,
Dan

are there 760 panels available without the meter hole;
what is the meter model that the hole is cut for;

(i've sent an p.m. asking this a few days ago with no reply)

cheers

Hi Dan,
I have not yet received the G9 front panel I have bought from you the 2 February
After all this time it seems strange.
Please, can you verify what's happened?
Thank you

shabtek... I replied to your email some time ago, but it might have been blocked by your spam filter... I don't have any 760 panels without the meter hole I'm afraid, you should be able to use this meter: http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=61

Fablab... Hi Fab, your panel's on it's way; it took me a while to send it, sorry for the delay!

khstudio... No problem :)

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan

I've sent you a mail for two ez1073 cases but did not received an answer.
Still available ?
Thanks

domi62... Hiya, if it was a recent email then it looks like I didn't get it I'm afraid, but you can Paypal me for the two of them, I've got quite a few in stock. My Paypal's dan.ddt -at- email.cz

SKJGProject... Should be with you any time now :)

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,
I received my faceplate today, it looks great. Thanks for shipping it out right away.

I sent you an e-mail that is different from this post, please check it and get back to me as soon as you can... I have an issue I didn't want to post here.

Also, I noticed that someone else ordered a G9 faceplate from you but I didn't see it in the list or I would've ordered that as well.

Do you have and sell a faceplate for Gyraf’s G9 mic-pre?
If so, could you please send me or post a picture and let me know the cost?

Thanks, Kevin

Back