Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOOhhhh chuck!!! hope i got mine too!!! The guts are just hangin out everywhere... i actually used it this weekend uncased... thing sounds B00biES!!!!

Slenderchap said:
Dan's cases are generic (not project specific)... so it is can be used with many different projects... it makes sense to have 2 in and 2 out as that will be a very common scenario... and it is designed for the most common type of XLR's, not the ones supplied in the ez1073 kits.

Colin,
www.audiomaintenance.com

Exactly.. cheers Colin!

sr1200... Should be there any time now..!

mulletchuck... Thanks Chuck :)

hello dan,

is it possible 2 get an gssl+sc full case in the netherlands by thursday?

thx in advance,

miko

Hi Dan, I emailed you on the May 24th regarding the availability and price (incl. P&P to Ireland) of the Gyraf G9 front panel. Do you have it in stock?

Thanks

Pawel

Hey Dan,
Im pretty sure I'm going to order the full ez1290 1u case. I had a few questions first however.
1.) what is the internal height?
2.) What part # and dimensions are used for the eic, xlr's, and the power switch?
3.) Are there any in stock?

Thank you for bearing with me..

-Brice

I'm sorry to be overbearing but I really want to order the dual ez1290 1u full case+front panel. If in stock I'll send the payment ASAP via PayPal. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Brice

DDT you got any of these I'm in california how much if so Thanks Man

EZ1290 panel for madriaanse's project.

Dan, I dont know if you sent me the correct shipping confirmation number... its saying that my package is in Georgia (the state... not the country... werent that far off lol)  would have been for pags524 on paypal

I got the package today... odd odd route it took, but there was some even more odd stuff in the box. 
I dunno if you need it back, but you sent me a 3U back panel and 1 3U side panel in addition to the case I ordered.

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of communication, the last six months or so have been really crazy. I've tried to reply to most emails, if there's anyone I missed please let me know.

I'm out of Mixbuzz front panels at the moment so I'll need to make more, it should take about a month or so. I should have EZ1290 panels back in stock in abou two weeks.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan, i emailed u about a mixxbuzz 1 full case with front panel... Dont know if u got it or not... Also dont know if i can publish my email address here so send me a PM :D

thanks!

Hey dan!

I´ve emailed you a couple of times. I am still missing the backpanel for one of my cases...

Cheers
Martin

Back