Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan,
I sent you a payment for 4x EZ1073 cases on the 5 of Februari but havent received anything yet.
Tried to email you a couple of times witn no answer so just wanted to know the status and if they are sent yet and that everything is as it should.

Hi Dan, Just paid for 2 x EZ1073 panels @ €32.00 each with postage x 2 = €9.00 Total cost €73.00

Transaction 1TE02583NW5127055

Cheers Trancedental

Hi Dan
I am building a G9 and a single unit 760. Do you still do the G9 front panel as I can't see it in the first thread? If so, how much would it be for a G9 front panel and the 760 front panel shipped to the UK?
Cheers
Steve

redmojosteve said:
Hi Dan
I am building a G9 and a single unit 760. Do you still do the G9 front panel as I can't see it in the first thread? If so, how much would it be for a G9 front panel and the 760 front panel shipped to the UK?
Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

I've got some new G9 panels in stock, I just haven't added them to the first post yet..

The total for both panels including postage is 89 EUR, you can Paypal me at dan.ddt (at) email.cz

Thanks,
Dan

leadbreath said:
hi

would it be possible to make the slenderchap ez1073 500 faceplate?? cos that would be sweet?!

cheers
mick

Hi Mick,

Colin told me that there were only a few of the 500 series EZ1073s sold without the faceplate, so it wouldn't really make sense for me to do them, but you could try contacting Pete/GMA, as I think he was the one who did the metalwork for that and might be abe to do a one-off panel for you.

Cheers,
Dan

I've also teamed up with lassoharp for this project here: http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=48100.0, but Alan/lassoharp will be dealing with all orders in that thread.

Thanks,
Dan

Still got those GSSL fronts? I'm good for 1 front and a full case with front...

Hi Dan received the 1st package !
great work, thanks
Still waiting for the 2 * 1176 pushbutton !

Cheers

Mohammad

Hi Dan
Received ez1073 cases. Good job. Thanks a lot.
BTW the rear pannels I've received don't seem to be fully dedicated to that kit.
2 ins and 2 outs instead of 2 ins ( mic and line ) and 1 out. XLR holes are too big to fit XLR that Colin sent.
No problem, I will adapt another rear pannel.
Thanks again.
Cheers
Domi

Hi Dan, I would like to order
1x "4 channel pre panel front panel"
you've still got some G9 cases or panels? I need one too.
And finaly... Now I'm finishing one D-AOC compressor. Do you have any frontal or case for it?

Thanks and Best Regards.
Alberto

Back