Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I buy an EZ1073 PCB?

This is a crazy question but I am new to GroupDiy and have done a lot of unsuccessful searching to try and find the answer.  It seems like if I can find a case I can't find the PCB and if I can find the PCB I am unable to find the case.

Thanks,
-Ken Q.

did anybody hear from dan? I´m waiting for his reply since quite some time...

StefanAC said:
I wrote 3 emails in the last 6 months because I wanted to buy several panels & cases and  NEVER got any answer... :'(

Wow!

So Dan if you read these messages I'm sure there's a fair bit of commerce awaiting you:)

Has anyone heard back from Dan in the last few weeks? I paid for a case 22 days ago now and haven't heard anything...

I haven´t heard anything aswell - let´s just hope everything is alright...

Dan does seems to have a habit of disappearing for while and then returning with a vengeance..... I doubt this is anything to worry about.

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Thanks for the reassurance - Its no real problem other than having two 1176 boards waiting for a home!

Hi guys!

Sorry for the absence.. sh*it really hit the fan at work, but I've now cleared my desk a bit, so I'm back on the case (pun sort of intended) and will be going through all emails shortly.

I've got a packed dual 1176 case and one 2U back panel with me at the moment, so I'm off to the post office with these.

Thanks for your patience!
Dan

thanks for your email reply Dan,
done deal  payment just sent,
thank you for offering us these panels ;-)
regards,
francois

Got my GSSL today Dan, extremly fast and top quality panel ofcourse!

Back