Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan
I was just about to place an order when I realised that I need two G9 front panels and one 760 front panel. Could you please let me have a price for the 3 panels including shipping to the UK?
Thanks
Steve

redmojosteve said:
Hi Dan
I was just about to place an order when I realised that I need two G9 front panels and one 760 front panel. Could you please let me have a price for the 3 panels including shipping to the UK?
Thanks
Steve

hey Steve, just a heads up ... please read my previous post !!

holiday ? couple of weeeeeks ? 
haaaaaaaaaaaa !
scared0003.gif

Hi Dan; my package arrived uncomplete instead of 2 full cases for 2254 I received 2 front plates and 2 back plates...
Please do something as you did not reply to my mails I'm getting worry.
Bruno

Sent payment for 1(one) EZ1073 case and front panel!    Dan appears to be back from vacation as he sent me an email saying he still had them in stock a day or two ago.

Hiya,

Sorry for the delay in replying.. I'm now out of the country until the 30th but with occasional Internet access, so please be aware that I won't be able to ship until get back.

usename2305… You can use up to about 24mm knobs on the EZ1073 without covering the print, I don't remember what the Marconi knob dimensions are OTOH, but I hope this helps.

Eliani… Still got GSSL panels, you can Paypal me 92 EUR at dan.ddt -@- email.cz for a full case including postage.

domi2… Hi Domi, I'd probably just stick one of those Neutrik blanking bits on the spare hole, should be less work than adapting another rear panel..

monobass… Yes, I do have GSSL panels with the SuperSidechain feature.

Rob Flinn… Cheers Rob ;)

redmojosteve… Hi Steve, the total would be 124 EUR including postage.

shabtek… Hi Jeremy, I think some of the emails I've sent you bounced back, but the total would be 174 EUR. You can Paypal me at dan.ddt -@- email.cz as I've got quite a lot in stock.

dgoszillai… Well, one more week in the summer and that's it for this year :(

Nobru… Hi Bruno, sorry about that, the rest is on its way; I've emailed you but the email bounced back.

mulletchuck… Thanks Chuck.

Cheers,
Dan

Hey dan !
any plans on a TG1 front panel ?
as igor is selling the boards again in his store,
it could be a nice addition to your panel ,
and i would be the first customer !!
I'm also interested in a  stereo EZ760,
are the cases provided with the panel metal or aluminium ?
regards,
Francois

Can anyone recommend a good AC receptacle with fuse holder that will fit these cases?    I didn't see the dimensions listed anywhere, and I don't want to order something that won't fit.    This is for colin's ez1073, and Brotastic was kind enough to report that i needed a 250V 10A module with Fuse Holder.

OK, updates - I've managed to send most of the orders out on Monday, I'll need to email some of you regarding a few things, but most have gone out already.

pacemaker... Hi Francois, no problem with a 2U 760 panel, it's 57 EUR including postage just for the panel or 119 EUR for the whole case. The cases are steel, the panels are Aluminium. TG1 panels.. well, I see that Collective Cases Dan has stepped up to the task, so I'll probably let him do them.

mulletchuck... Something like this should fit well, I think these things are pretty common.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Connector-IEC-C14-Power-Inlet-Male-Panel-Plug-Socket-Fused-01793-/200750073143?pt=UK_Computing_CablesConnectors_RL&hash=item2ebda30537

ska1... Well, they're done, I just need to sort out the pics, will try to do that this afternoon.

Cheers!
Dan

OK, here's a couple of closeups of two new panels in stock..

4x EZ1290 in 2U, with Igor's universal input board
4x1290-B.jpg

2x 1176
2x1176-B.jpg

hey Dan,

i recevied the case time ago and i almost finished my 2 ez1073 1U.
but i don't understand the rear panel it has 2IN 2OUT and the XLR sent by Slenderchap doesn't fit in these holes. did you sent me the right rear panels ?
cheers

rearpanel

dgoszillai said:
i recevied the case time ago and i almost finished my 2 ez1073 1U.
but i don't understand the rear panel it has 2IN 2OUT and the XLR sent by Slenderchap doesn't fit in these holes. did you sent me the right rear panels ?

Dan's cases are generic (not project specific)... so it is can be used with many different projects... it makes sense to have 2 in and 2 out as that will be a very common scenario... and it is designed for the most common type of XLR's, not the ones supplied in the ez1073 kits.

Colin,
www.audiomaintenance.com

Latest posts

Back