Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a question about the EZ 1073 cases.

Concerning the 14mm counterbore, is that to allow the nut to be hidden under the knob, or is it to allow enough of the threads for the Grayhill to be secured properly? Without a counterbore, will there be­ a problem?

Thx

rooster, first, yes, the counterbore is to hide the nut, and secondly, it depends on the case you're using.  Parmetal cases need serious modification to NOT need the countersink (the whole bottom front lip needs to come off the case). But is it necessary? No, neither of mine are using the recessed nuts.

Hi Colin, what about your ez1073 frontpanel prototype from collectivecases?
Are they ok and soon ready to buy?
Thanx

tof said:
Hi Colin, what about your ez1073 frontpanel prototype from collectivecases?
Are they ok and soon ready to buy?
Thanx

+1
because the template fo schaeffer isn't good .
i've a beautifull illustrator files but i've some probleme to integrate it on the schaeffer app.

if someone know how to do it, i can upload the.ai
thanx in advance

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the long absence, I had to take a bit of a sanity break for a while… I've now got some new EZ1073, EZ1290 and 2254C cases back in stock, so I can resume selling them. Please note that I'm slowly moving from offering separate front panels to offering full cases, as that will hopefully ensure a quicker turnaround time.

Sorry again if you haven't heard back from me…

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan sent  a paypal to you for a 1073 fullcase please let me know!
Thanks Christophe

Could I get your email address? Sorry I wasn't able to find it. I want to purchase a dual channel Igor 2254c case w/ HB 8027 meters. Do you have stock on them?

Thanx
Andrew

digihead said:
Could I get your email address? Sorry I wasn't able to find it. I want to purchase a dual channel Igor 2254c case w/ HB 8027 meters. Do you have stock on them?

Thanx
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

It's dan.ddt (at) email.cz, I've got them in stock. The meter cutout's for this meter, just to make sure: http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=61 - there's a lot of 8027 meters on the Hairball site. If you're ready to order you can Paypal me at the above email address.

Cheers,
Dan

Thanx for the quick reply. I struggled to believe "email" was the server name. Sent payment for the 2U 8027 2254c case.

Thanx

Andrew

Hi there,

have a question, can you make the gssl face panel in red and keep the white writing?
if yes, how much would it be?

Thanx

Philippe

Hey Dan

Can you tell me when the 2u 2254C case shipped so I can expect it? Any estimate on how long to get to the states?

Thanx

Andrew

Hey Dan

Can you tell me when the 2u 2254C case shipped so I can expect it? Any estimate on how long to get to the states?

Thanx

Andrew

Received the case today. Looks Great!

Thanx

Andrew

Hi Dan

paypal'd you on March 4th for an EZF760 dbl panel, let me know what the status is when you get it

thanx Dan

T

Latest posts

Back