Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan

I'm looking for a GSSL full case.  Are any still available?  Thanks

Hi Dan,
I'm looking  for one ez1073 case including front panel. Are your cases pre-drilled for the 3 XLR connectors and the euro power connector?

Could you please provide me with a quote including shipping to Croatia and payment details (PayPal preferred)

Thanks,
J.

Hi Dan, Would you have any blank aluminum 1U pre painted RAF blue-gray 3-4mm panels available?

I just got an EZ1290 case from Dan.  It looks terrific and showed up here in Ohio faster than I expected.

In case anyone is looking for this in the future, here are a couple of Mouser part numbers that perfectly fit the case I received:

AC Power Connector: 161-R3013-E
Illuminated Rocker Switch (RED): 611-DM64J72S205Q3

Thanks Dan!

Paid a EZ1290 case, can't wait to have it here  :D great cases (already have the 2254 and emi).
Thanks!

Just received my sidechain/thrust turbo GSSL frontpanel from Dan.

The result is truly outstanding.  Professional work, nice thick metal, great finish, and unique colour which I really dig.  Looks beautiful, I am a fully satisfied customer.  8)

Thank you for the great service Dan.  Keep up the good work (and making all of us diy'ers happy).

Hi.

Forgot to post after getting the cases a few weeks back ... great work Dan. The ez1073 and 2254c are great, well done!
Regards
Adriano

:'( beautiful, just beautiful... is there something in my eye.

so happy with my 1073 case. it came today i snapped it together; its looking sharp!

thanks dan! great work!

Jordan

ddt said:
Hi guys,

So, the time has come to make some cases... :)

I will be making the cases for the EZ1084 EQ project here http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=25584.0 , and for the EZ760 Compressor here http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=40274.0 , so I'd like to ask people to place their panel and case orders!

I'll only do cases and panels for those who order them, so if you know you'll want them you'll need to let me know at this stage.

The procedure will be as follows:

- Please post what you want here, e.g. 2x 1084 cases + panels, 1x 760 case + panel
- I'll keep a list on the first page so that you can check that you're on it
- I'll then ask for payment once the 'taking orders' phase closes, I'm thinking in about a month's time
- The panels/cases will take about a month to make, after which I'll start sending them out to you

The prices!:

- a 1U case will cost 53 EUR each
- a 1U case will cost 57 EUR each

- a 1084 front panel will cost 32EUR each
- a 1084 front panel, orded with a case, will cost 25EUR each

- a 1U 760 front panel will cost 40EUR each
- a 1U 760front panel, orded with a case, will cost 32EUR each

- a 2U 760 front panel will cost 48EUR each
- a 2U 760front panel, orded with a case, will cost 40EUR each

Postage for a single front panel will be 7EUR worldwide, a 1U panel+case will cost 14EUR to post.

If there's anyone who needs a 1U case for another project, such as the GSSL, please also post your interest here - I'll add you to the list.

If the people who've posted previously could please confirm via email or PM that they want on the list that would be great, just want to make sure you're OK with everything.

Thanks!
Dan

Hello Dan, can you share please the measures from the ez760 to know exactly where to drill the holes?

Thanks in advance

jicama said:
Hello Dan, can you share please the measures from the ez760 to know exactly where to drill the holes?

Thanks in advance

Well, I'd much rather sell you a panel, to be honest.

ddt said:
jicama said:

Thanks in advance

Well, I'd much rather sell you a panel, to be honest.

If I didn't have a big drilling machine and cases to work with I probably would buy them from you,
But it seem's I'm going to messuere my self.

Thanks any way, good luck with your business

Latest posts

Back