GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there

Are these racks going to still be available after this initial first run.. Cant afford to get in the first batch but would hate to miss out on such a great opportunity...

Thanks,
Mike

unwrittenmike said:
Hi there

Are these racks going to still be available after this initial first run.. Cant afford to get in the first batch but would hate to miss out on such a great opportunity...

Thanks,
Mike

our plans are to have it continously in stock.

mikeyB said:
Are any prices set on the boards and chassis - is it to be supplied as complete kit?
:)

price is done for a (almost) full kit.
backplane PCBs will be available on their own but at a much higher price than together with the chassis.
the real deal is the kit  ;D

From when on will they be continuosly on stock? I am still thinking on jumping on the first batch (if still possible??)...

mokkinger said:
From when on will they be continuosly on stock? I am still thinking on jumping on the first batch (if still possible??)...

as fast as possible.
but there is just no way to finance a first initial investment of more than 100 racks, PCBs, more than 1000 Neutrik and card edge connectors etc. up front. once the first deliveries are paid we will reorder, and so on.
will have to reorder some Neutriks soon, since my first order only will cover half of the first batch of Racks / PCBs ...

as far as I know / count the first batch isn't completely reserved yet, but you might have to wait for the next Neutrik delivery.

Well, that sound good. So please count me in for one complete kit (that means one 19" 11 Slot Rack case plus the PSU, right?)
and would you mind posting the price for this kit again, as I only found the price for the kit without the PSU earlier in this thread? ... maybe I´m just a little blind ;)

mokkinger said:
and would you mind posting the price for this kit again, as I only found the price for the kit without the PSU earlier in this thread? ... maybe I´m just a little blind ;)

you are not blind, there is no price yet with the PSU yet  :)

okay, I am not sure on the etiquette on this - I would really like two cases, but have only ordered one so far. but now I feel I left everyone enough time to get their order in  ;D - so if possible, I wouldn't mind getting a second one out of the first run - I will definitely need it :)

this would also be pickup from volker's place.

can do?

briomusic said:
okay, I am not sure on the etiquette on this - I would really like two cases, but have only ordered one so far. but now I feel I left everyone enough time to get their order in  ;D - so if possible, I wouldn't mind getting a second one out of the first run - I will definitely need it :)

this would also be pickup from volker's place.

can do?

I think this is still possible :)
have to do a recount after holidays / vacation ;D

Spiritworks said:
What are the requirements for sending payments? Is a down payment necessary in order to reserve a kit?
No down payment required. We are reserving a spot based on the posts in this thread. Same as a "commitment to purchase". US purchases will be made thru my store www.classicapi.com when all the parts are in hand.

Cheers, Jeff

Latest posts

Back