GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sahib said:
Tom,

I am writing from home now but I will post the dimensions of 12 slot case on here tomorrow. Obviously having additional module means that the increase in width does not allow it to go on to a 19" rack. However, it still has four M4 screw mounts on each corner of the side panels for mounting onto a frame. Alternatively you can still use the rack ears but as mentioned not for 19" fitting. If you contact me with your application I'll assist you in any way I can.

Thanks Sahib. Sounds great.

4 x M4 bolts is fine. I just want to build a console type system with 3 x 12 racks and a mixing solution that I am designing below. 1.5" pitch to match. Sounds perfect - can mount to external metal work and or wooden surrounds.

I shall email you for pricing anyway.

Cheers Tom

Janczmok / Julian,

You are added in.

Tom,

Fire away what you have. If necessary I can incorporate additional screw holes, no problem.

jsteiger said:
johnnyscotch said:
Question:...but does the 300 include the PSU board at least?...

The end user will have to supply the panel mount power connector of choice and power supply of choice as well. Volker and Sahib will have a few PSU options coming in the near future.

Best, Jeff

Cool Jeff, I'm going to hold off till later in that case. Not sure if you're adding people in from this thread or not, but let mine go if you were.

thanks

This project is certainly The beacon for diy 500´s! Good stuff!

Place me in line for a 11 slot and PSU.

Cheers,
Jukka

Latest posts

Back