GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please put me down for one 11 spacer (18 pin connector).
Thanks!
(or are we already up to a 100?  :eek: )

and PSU with all voltages (inc.24V)

As I have two locations, just to clarify I would like to have my rack in berlin, quite happy to pick it up from silent:arts.

stereokillah said:
...i 'm for one if it's not to late...
Hello guys...it will never be to late! We will have these until the world comes to it's end!  ;)

Although, the first 100pc are being reserved rather quickly!!  :eek:

erockomania said:
Can someone point me in the right direction to get PSU info on these?

thanks!

Simple.

It has three outputs.

Output 1: Dual (+-) 12-15-18VDC
Output 2: Dual (+-) 24VDC
Output 3: Single(+) 48VDC

However, the dual outputs are variable therefore you can set them to practically any value up to 24VDC. Either by the on board trimpots or using fixed value resistors.

Boards are ready and the chassis is designed. It will be available with the unit.

Hmm , I'll take one and wait for the second batch for another
unless the shipping is too high then i'll take 2 at once
1-10 another 11 ? not sure how's thats working

I am from Australia. Where is it cheaper to buy your builds to save on shipping costs. From UK, USA or Germany? How much is the shipping for each country going to Australia for the items listed below?

I am interested in one of your:
- 11 rack mount case,
- 18 pin connector version
- PCB parts to modify for the 500 series modules
- 11 Blank panels
- Power Supply (parts or built)
- Power Supply build instructions

Will you be selling a power supply already built or is there a Power Supply already built out there that you can buy that is compatible and supply enough power for all modules installed.

How is it looking so far in regards to when the items will be shipped? What is the current order count?

>>>To all who have reserved a rack from the first run<<<

If your location is not shown over by your user name and avatar, can you please go back to your "I want one" thread and edit in your location? Or, please update your user profile with your location.

I just had someone ask me to verify that they were in on the first run (33 units from each location). I went back thru the thread and had to guess for quite a few of you guys. We just don't want anyone to miss out due to a clerical error!

I think it's time for us to see where we are on this thing.  :eek:

Volker, maybe it's not too late to up our connector orders!!  ;D ;) With guessing for some users, I am right at 33 units for North America right now.

Cheers all, Jeff

In for a 11 spacers rack and if availiable psu kit with transformer and blank panels with mounting screws.

Thanks

I'm not ordering again, but it might be easier for me to update you here: One 11-slot rack with PSU.

I'm in the USA.

Thanks,
Chris

canidoit - are you in melbourne? there's a few of us here that are on the list. there's been some talk of sharing shipping.

earlier in the thread volker (silentarts) gave us this run down of who's shipping where:

jsteiger (south and north america)
Sahib (UK, europe and rest of world)
Volker (germany, europe and rest of world)

i've recently bought preamp parts from jeff steiger in the US and shipping was pretty reasonable to australia via USPS - so i'd be into getting my racks shipped from the US, but it's up to the three guys above as to who's going to handle what.

haima said:
canidoit - are you in melbourne? there's a few of us here that are on the list. there's been some talk of sharing shipping.

earlier in the thread volker (silentarts) gave us this run down of who's shipping where:

jsteiger (south and north america)
Sahib (UK, europe and rest of world)
Volker (germany, europe and rest of world)

i've recently bought preamp parts from jeff steiger in the US and shipping was pretty reasonable to australia via USPS - so i'd be into getting my racks shipped from the US, but it's up to the three guys above as to who's going to handle what.
Thanks mate, kind of you to offer  :)
I have to work out my budget, please message me on how much it would cost getting it shipped to Australia and then spread to each person.

jsteiger said:
>>>To all who have reserved a rack from the first run<<<

If your location is not shown over by your user name and avatar, can you please go back to your "I want one" thread and edit in your location? Or, please update your user profile with your location.

Done.  8)

Back