Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Igor, will you be making your pcb's and BOMs available after your store inventory runs out? The items i want are sold out...

sharpeleven said:
large order on 4/13, tracking info received on 4/16...

Large order too on 13 march but at the moment after several e-mails ,messages on skype and facebook , no tracking numbers and nothing arrived !!
i hope the situation is solving soon .....

Hi Igor. Sorry to hear about your closure. I had many projects to do from your site but I was going to buy a stereo Sontec set and a couple of weeks ago you said you had plenty but the store showed out of stock. I'm hoping that is the case. Could you please let me know either way - cheers, Matt

Hi Igor,
on 22 march you wrote me on skype :

[22/03/13 22:22:28] kapelevich igor: Everything is packed, but not shipped yet - pre-holidays time, zeitnot.
[22/03/13 22:22:52] kapelevich igor: I hope to ship on Sunday

After that no more answer !! the package is shipped or not ?? and where is the tracking number ??

I need news
Thanks

Still waiting on the switches from the CRM kits and the doa's that i've ordered on december. A tracking number will be greatly welcome.
Hope you get well soon Igor and all orders arrive to every customer soon.

Ordered. Day 1

Fast shipment will be noted here as positive.  :)

Slow ship, no tracking number or excuses will be noted as negative.  :mad:

Standard shipping time from Israel to USA is two weeks.

piano said:
Ordered. Day 1

Don't see how it matters, he's folding up May 1st.

Hope you get your boards.

Regards,
Mark

Biasrocks said:
piano said:
Ordered. Day 1

Regards,
Mark

I Hope to get my board too .....
at the moment no answer on all the messages !!
i don't know what to do anymore ....

Hey dudes, some packages were already shipped today. Some will ship at Wednesday.
For those who got the tracking numbers - it means order packed and will be at post office within next 4 days, or already shipped.

Igor said:
Hey dudes, some packages were already shipped today. Some will ship at Wednesday.
For those who got the tracking numbers - it means order packed and will be at post office within next 4 days, or already shipped.

Hi Igor,
You wrote on 22 march that Everything is packed, but not shipped yet - pre-holidays time, zeitnot.
so my package is shipped or not ??
at the moment no tracking number is received .
let me know
Thanks

P.S. as i wrote on the email , did you received the 7101 card ?? i'm asking you before you close the store , so let me know
Thanks Again

Igor,
Reposting this issue I had back in Jan/Feb. I bought a microrack and you sent me what appeared to be a used kit. There were some components already installed and there was a hole drilled in the back panel (poorly).
I would like you to help me resolve this, since the back panel is unsatisfactory.
Dan

Hi,
I got my microrack kit. It looks great except it seems you sent me a used kit? Some components had been soldered in and a hole had been drilled in the back panel (poorly, apparently with a hand drill???).
Maybe you got this as a return?
Anyway, the backpanel is not satisfactory. Let me know what you can do.
Thanks,
Dan

Good News !!
Finally today the parcel arrived !!
Perfect package and good material condition .
Thank you Igor !!
Tomorrow i start solder .

P.S. as i wrote on the email and last post , did you received the 7101 card and the new batch of db 25 summing card ??
i'm asking you before you close the store , so let me know
Thanks Again
Fabio

Igor sorry to here you are closing shop. I picked up a mixbuzz 500 before you supplied the test boards. Can I still get them as I am very close to testing.

OK! 1 of 2 orders I placed, I received tracking information as sent 5 days after the payment was made. OK, good! Bravo on that Igor.  :)

This made me feel confident about a 2nd order which I placed for even more money. Let me see about the 2nd order I placed and how soon it is shipped. 

Biasrocks said:
piano said:
Ordered. Day 1

Regards,
Mark

Ciao Igor,
Since the 1 st may is very close can you tell me if is possible to buy one 7101 sum pcb an the two db 25 card ??
Let me know
Thank you
Fabio

Hi Igor, just ordered and sent paypal for some Mixbuzz stuff.  Finally  the DB25 arrived  .Thank you.  ;) I hope all will take a good way for you . Don´t let me wait too long  .....
Wish you all the best ....

Back