Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello! well the store is down and has been for a while!! i cant get online or order anything there..
was wondering if i could get still 4 channels of sontec plus their power supplies and some MS boards (sontec ones and not sontec too).. plus the neve-pultec stepped eq boards... i havent had any replies from you on facebook so im not sure if they are still available!! also the summing looks so sweet !!! :( please dont go man

anyways u will be sorely missed...
let me know if there is still chance please!

all the best
Patricio

It has been 6 days since I made the 2nd order. No tracking number has been sent. Make this cool please.

piano said:
OK! 1 of 2 orders I placed, I received tracking information as sent 5 days after the payment was made. OK, good! Bravo on that Igor.  :)

This made me feel confident about a 2nd order which I placed for even more money. Let me see about the 2nd order I placed and how soon it is shipped. 

Biasrocks said:
piano said:
Ordered. Day 1

Fast shipment will be noted here as positive.  :)

Slow ship, no tracking number or excuses will be noted as negative.  :mad:

Don't see how it matters, he's folding up May 1st.

Hope you get your boards.

Regards,
Mark

Piano: I'm sure everyone has been going nuts placing last minute orders before he shut down. He probably has quite a list of orders to pack :)

I wouldn't worry just yet.

As an ideal practice, when you take someone's money you return a product as soon as you can. Every other seller here does that as a standard practice.  :)

piano said:
As an ideal practice, when you take someone's money you return a product as soon as you can. Every other seller here does that as a standard practice.  :)

Curious.

Have you read all the complaints in this thread?  :eek:

Regards,
Mark

Biasrocks said:
piano said:

Curious.

Have you read all the complaints in this thread?  :eek:

Regards,
Mark

He has. Piano has been asking if it's "safe" amongst the last 5 pages of complaints. I hope he gets his stuff. I got my order eventually (after a scary amount of time & non-responses), but I definitely won't order again ..maybe unless someone respectable licensed the designs. When I order gear, it's because I need it now-ish, not several months later.

Igor said:
Due to my personal reasons and health issues, the store will be closed at May 1st.
Hope your getting well!
Thanks for all the cool stuff you've made available to us!

Best
Geir

Igor, have you ever thought about passing your projects on to another member for distribution?  it seems like there's plenty of interest.  maybe you could source the projects out to RealPCB and then we'd have a steady supplier of your PCBs and faceplates.

I asked the same question 3 times already in regards to outsourcing...maybe he will answer you!

Yes, Igor - please clarify us about the Projects lot of people are interested in. Any plans to hand your projects over with appropriate source files, so somebody can continue to support our DIY brotherhood with sought-after products like the Mixbuss, the Neve stuff and the 500series?

I'm sure we can find a way to deal with this with respect to your honored work, but we just cannot reach you for statement.

Do your offered distribution contract contain eagle/gerber files necessary for reproduction or are we talking about participating in a PCB sellout?

Thanks for everything you've done so far and highly looking forward to your feedback,

Anton

I'm guessing this dude has some pretty serious health issues given how much he contributed to diy community and now his apparent descent into the void. Hopefully Igor returns, these were some excellent projects

fenchelteefee said:
Yes, Igor - please clarify us about the Projects lot of people are interested in. Any plans to hand your projects over with appropriate source files, so somebody can continue to support our DIY brotherhood with sought-after products like the Mixbuss, the Neve stuff and the 500series?

I'm sure we can find a way to deal with this with respect to your honored work, but we just cannot reach you for statement.

Do your offered distribution contract contain eagle/gerber files necessary for reproduction or are we talking about participating in a PCB sellout?

Thanks for everything you've done so far and highly looking forward to your feedback,

Anton

++1 8)

ramshackles said:
If someone were to chat with Igor about licensing some of the designs, which ones would people be most interested in?

i wanted to do more of the f76.  i did a couple, would love to do a few more and I have a couple friends who want me to make a few for them.

Sontec, F76, 2254 and mixbuzz for me here.
I hope he feels better. I completely missed the announcement of the closure or would have grabbed everything I could :S

Maybe someone else could take over but that'd be an hell of a task :S

Back